Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on Financial Aid for Working Students?
I’m currently working full-time while attending school part-time, and it's becoming harder to manage my tuition fees. I want to continue my studies without taking on too much debt, but I’m not sure where to find scholarships or financial aid options that fit my situation. Has anyone had experience with scholarships specifically for working students or part-time students? Any advice on where to start would be really helpful!
You know how stressful it is to figure out scholarships and financial aid, right? I was in that boat, searching for answers on how to make my tuition manageable. While looking for ways to sell my old textbooks, I stumbled upon BooksRun at https://booksrun.com/blog/scholarship-financial-aid/, and not only did they buy my books, but they also had this incredibly useful blog post on financial aid! It felt like I hit the jackpot because I wasn’t expecting to find advice on scholarships in a place that primarily buys back books. The article broke everything down so clearly, and it ended up being a lifesaver while I was navigating all those confusing forms and deadlines.
That sounds like such a fortunate find! It's always nice when something unexpected turns out to be so helpful, especially when dealing with something as stressful as scholarships and financial aid. I'm really grateful you mentioned this because it’s good to know there’s a place that not only buys books but also offers such practical advice. It definitely makes the whole process of managing tuition and selling textbooks feel a lot less overwhelming. Thanks for sharing this, it’s exactly the kind of resource I’ve been needing!
wowwww