Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello everybody!

It's been a while, but this just came to me while talking on the chat pages. Why don't we have a 'Add Friend' button? I think it would be cool if we could add each other as friends, but I also understand that there's probably a reason why we don't. Either way I think it would be a great idea. Hope you'll consider Smile
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
lol, the reason we don't is, what good would it be? what do we need it for?
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-03-11, 11:45 PM)sea2003main Wrote: lol, the reason we don't is, what good would it be? what do we need it for?
Well it would make it more fun Smile, it would be easier to look up the person, trade with them, maybe join each other's guilds, battle with them. It would help the social aspect of it. Maybe we could incorporate it with guild, like guild battles or tournaments. Stuff like that just makes the game more than catching Pokemon, leveling them and battling gyms
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
Your article was incredibly informative and educational.
Blog with a lot of information.
Visiting your blog helped me get what I was looking for.
Hi I'm so glad I found your blog,
'm here and can only say thanks for a great post.
(2017-03-11, 09:55 PM)Bluebear505 Wrote: Hello everybody!

It's been a while, but this just came to me while talking on the chat pages. Why don't we have a 'Add Friend' button? I think it would be cool if we could add each other as friends, but I also understand that there's probably a reason why we don't. Either way I think it would be a great idea. Hope you'll consider Smile

good idea