Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Bound Item Requirements and Artist Application
I personally can't stand messages that say thing along the line of  "You cannot do this, or you cannot do that", I would highly respect if someone could tell me the requirements for ALL account bound items so people like me don't have to suffer that stuff. Also i would like to apply to be an artist for this website. My art will be in the art suggestion page in a while.
account bound items have certain requirements and they are clearly displayed

what is the problem?
My problem is that enemies are way over-powered before i can even get remotely close to beating the mixed gym, i can't even beat any psychic trainers.
(2021-09-07, 08:28 PM)t83uf8uf398t8u4rt Wrote: My problem is that enemies are way over-powered before i can even get remotely close to beating the mixed gym, i can't even beat any psychic trainers.

yep they are

you can ask help of expert players in discord
Thanks for the information!
Excellent and intriguing essay. Thank you very much! Thank you for sharing this outstanding content. poppy playtime is a blog that will help you recover your password and regain access to your account if you've lost it.