Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About rainbow pokemons
Hi. I have been playing browser pokemon games from long time i have seen many good and bad ideas but one catches my eye Tongue
Rainbow pokemon its basically pokemon with many colors
here is example [Image: Rainbow_pokemon_by_Beastiarex.jpg]
Maybe it would be cool if we have some rainbows in game for like once a month or holidays or rare occasions we get to catch lets say rainbow pidgeot at X map and it can be caught only with master ball OR its chances to be caught are very low!
Also i was thinking about GOLDEN yes you read right GOLDEN pokemon which can be available at game's birthday date
Example: [Image: Golden_Bulsasaur_Big.PNG]
i hope you guys like this idea ^^ have fun and good luck!
the graphics though
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
i just copy the image from google i didn't make em Big Grin its just to get what i mean!
yeah i know but it would be good if we had better graphic one's though 
they would look amazing Big Grin
my noob IGN Staff 
I wouldn't mind different event pokes for sure, mayeb we could even have special editions for each holiday, like tooth fairy jirachi, christmas delibird, easter buneary, stuff like that
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-02-20, 04:13 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I wouldn't mind different event pokes for sure, mayeb we could even have special editions for each holiday, like tooth fairy jirachi, christmas delibird, easter buneary, stuff like that

yeah that would be cool 
ppl wouldn't get bored and would be fun to play ,cause people get bored once they reach the game's objective
my noob IGN Staff 
Well rainbow pokemon sound insanely lame to me.
I prefer the current style of out "Shiny" Pokemon which either offer an insanely good artwork, or the pokemon in an awesome pose.
The chances for shinies are already 1:10.000 per step, everything below that would be a huuuuge pain to hunt.
Shinies have a 25% stat increase, they are worth the trouble.
For event occasions we got the Starters, which with a 0.03% catch rate, get close to Shinies and are therefore kind of rewarding enough.
Just another "re-skin" of the same thing is in my opinion not necessary and especially not needed.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
You can always hunt shiny's but you can't always have rainbow!
Didn't say anything about golden?
(2015-02-20, 07:55 PM)Outrage Wrote: You can always hunt shiny's but you can't always have rainbow!
Didn't say anything about golden?

but who will make all pokemon rainbow version ?
rainbow and gold pokemon is a bad idea, btw that bulbasaur is simply a shiny bulbasaur from the g/s/c games

holiday pokemon however sounds interesting, would just be a nice little bonus to playing instead of spending holidays with family Smile
I think Cef have to add only rainbow legends.
I would love a specal event rainbow pokemon for like holidays, daily promotional, or as reward for specific things. Like uncommon ones and rare.

As far as golden... I would love to limites edition golden starters and legendary as reward for when donation system is in place. Catch rate could be lower for golden pokemon And limiting to only 1 per accoount.
There won't be a donation system.
Also with all the new stuff added now, and quite some things planned, adding simply recolored stuff is plain ridiculous and unneeded.
For different colors / artworks there are already the shinies, which not only are rare to get, but also stronger.
Adding recolored pokemon in all colors would mean a massive amount of pokemon.
Also if they wouldn't be event exclusive, there would be too many pokemon on a map, reducing the odds of a specific one even further etc etc etc.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
cool post
Is this possible to transform any pokemon in rainbow avatar?
The rainbow pokemons are eye-catching. However, I want to know about its power.
The dynamic and evolving gameplay in this slither io game keeps players engaged and invested, as they adapt to new challenges and mechanics that unfold as the game progresses.