Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A way to mass buy Pokemon with medals
I think that we should add a way to mass buy Pokemon with medals
It will make buying Pokemon way easier than switching tabs from reward Pokemon to spend medals
(2022-06-13, 02:05 AM)hedas Wrote: It would be never

thanks for share this slope website, that's interesting in free time.
Thanks a lot for your sharing.
(2022-05-28, 03:44 AM)Lucario2000 Wrote: It will make buying Pokemon way easier than switching tabs from reward Pokemon to spend medals

also for mass buying in the shop that would help a lot, instead of buying items one by one, even if it's 1 item at the time it would be helpfull
It's a great idea. I am in. I work at resume services Toronto as their marketing expert. I play games in my leisure time, and pokemon pet is my favorite. And can we buy mass pokemon now? I would love to know it. I would also recommend this game to others.
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage poppy playtime and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
It really helped me!
Thanks once more for all the details.
Could you please guide me in more detail? Before, I only played games like basketball stars so these operations were really difficult for me.
great
it really helped me
kindly describe it more
good idea
Protecting valuable business data is paramount for small businesses. Implementing reliable data backup and storage solutions ensures that important information is safeguarded in case of unforeseen events. click to read more
I love playing Pokemon. This is a good idea
Great Information
You are right i was actually thinking about this the other day,,i actually work for ebook writing services and in my spare time i play Pokémon which is quiet an interesting game for me,
Your skirt is so pretty