Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A thing a bit annoying
I want to know if it would be possible, in the next update, to get rid off of the daily rewards winner page as almost anytime i win something someone message me and offer me to trade it. It's starting to get annoying, as if i want to trade it i will decide when and stuff, dont want people to tell me to
ya  good if we get daily rewards trade center .
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
(2015-12-07, 04:08 PM)shubhi Wrote: ya  good if we get daily rewards trade center .

anything can be good, as long people stop getting annoyed and pressured into trading with messages
There is a fancy button called "block sender" 
If people annoy you, block em.
Afterall, you can't tell me you fear missing out things from people annoying you, eh?
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-12-07, 06:54 PM)Blau Wrote: There is a fancy button called "block sender" 
Afterall, you can't tell me you fear missing out things from people annoying you, eh?

this may be true but it's just not the right way to handle this? it's more ignoring the problem till it goes away instead of trying to resolve it, i cant spend all my game time blocking anyone who messages me for a trade. And i am not annoyed by them in general, just by their pressing trade request, as in they could even want to talk about something i can be interested in? Having good ideas and stuff? I met a couple of nice people who after asking politely to trade and i said no, wanted to talk about other stuff, so sure blocking is not the answer to this
(2015-12-07, 07:50 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

this may be true but it's just not the right way to handle this? it's more ignoring the problem till it goes away instead of trying to resolve it, i cant spend all my game time blocking anyone who messages me for a trade. And i am not annoyed by them in general, just by their pressing trade request, as in they could even want to talk about something i can be interested in? Having good ideas and stuff? I met a couple of nice people who after asking politely to trade and i said no, wanted to talk about other stuff, so sure blocking is not the answer to this

Blocking always is the answer (:
If they don't stop, block. Nobody forces you to do it on first PM.

Hiding the Winners page is certainly an even worse way, since you putting your own problems before other people.
I do not care about Daily Rewards, but i know enough people which want to see who won what.

So since it is you who feels annoyed, and it is players annoying you, block is the way to go.
If you have a problem with missing out potential things from a person, you cannot complain about him maybe annoying you.
Who wanna say a, has to say b aswell.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-12-07, 07:54 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: I want to know if it would be possible, in the next update, to get rid off of the daily rewards winner page as almost anytime i win something someone message me and offer me to trade it. It's starting to get annoying, as if i want to trade it i will decide when and stuff, dont want people to tell me to

Tell me about it. I won a kifli and ten people pm me because they want it. Cool
Out of all my crazy sisters, im the smartest and oldest. 
                                  E-E-V-E-E  Rocks!Cool
(2015-12-07, 08:18 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 07:50 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

Blocking always is the answer (:
If they don't stop, block. Nobody forces you to do it on first PM.

Hiding the Winners page is certainly an even worse way, since you putting your own problems before other people.
I do not care about Daily Rewards, but i know enough people which want to see who won what.

So since it is you who feels annoyed, and it is players annoying you, block is the way to go.
If you have a problem with missing out potential things from a person, you cannot complain about him maybe annoying you.
Who wanna say a, has to say b aswell.

a person can annoy you for a reason and being nice and interesting for another, those 2 things dont cancel each other and i can accept your reasons but i have mine too so here i am telling them
Question 

U cant go arround blocking everyone. It takes too much time and it would be better to take that off. And is it really the right thing to do?
                                  E-E-V-E-E  Rocks!Cool
(2015-12-07, 08:41 PM)Eeveegirl360 Wrote:

U cant go arround blocking everyone. It takes too much time and it would be better to take that off. And is it really the right thing to do?

Blocking a person takes approximately 2seconds.
If he refuse to heed your plea, yes, you not only can, but furthermore should.

A few people complaining, against an overwhelming majority of people interested to know.

Similiar case with PvP invites, got annoying, so i got CeF to implement the turn off Feature. The difference is, a " Turn off"feature for PMs is already existing, in the form of Block. 
That is exactly the case the feature is there.

And one final time, if they stop to annoy, you don't have to block, we're Turning in circles.
There is no reason whatsoever to not block people annoying you, that's fact. If you refuse to block those, you automatically agree to further annoyances by that person.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Yeah, I support Blau on this. This isn't an issue that can't be resolved by something already in the game. If you don't want to block them, fine, but don't try to get rid of a new and nifty feature just because it doesn't benefit you and solely you.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Wink 
(2015-12-07, 10:57 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 08:41 PM)Eeveegirl360 Wrote:

Blocking a person takes approximately 2seconds.
If he refuse to heed your plea, yes, you not only can, but furthermore should.

A few people complaining, against an overwhelming majority of people interested to know.

Similiar case with PvP invites, got annoying, so i got CeF to implement the turn off Feature. The difference is, a " Turn off"feature for PMs is already existing, in the form of Block. 
That is exactly the case the feature is there.

And one final time, if they stop to annoy, you don't have to block, we're Turning in circles.
There is no reason whatsoever to not block people annoying you, that's fact. If you refuse to block those, you automatically agree to further annoyances by that person.
Or u could say to not pm me. But i think we are both right.
                                  E-E-V-E-E  Rocks!Cool
idk never won a rb
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
So because you get some annoying pm's we should throw that all away..
No
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-12-08, 05:06 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: So because you get some annoying pm's we should throw that all away..
No
we are talking about the winner list page, not about all the daily reward LMAO, and if you are all so attatched to the winner page, can we add, at least, on it, a message about not annoying people with trade requests?
No. Block them. This thread is quite pointless.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Big changes cannot be made because of one person, we always have to go with the majority and the majority currently says 'no'
(2015-12-08, 06:54 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 05:06 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: So because you get some annoying pm's we should throw that all away..
No
we are talking about the winner list page, not about all the daily reward LMAO, and if you are all so attatched to the winner page, can we add, at least, on it, a message about not annoying people with trade requests?

LOL, never said it was about the whole thing, don't assume what's not written.
If you don't like pm's, block the user, say that you won't trade..
Putting 5 seconds of effort into a few messages vs. taking down a whole thing of scripting..
Pointless
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)