Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the world in darkness for fifteen days
Exclamation 
nasa has  confirmed that form november 15 to 29 the whole earth will be in darkness because of some planets coming in front of the sun  and this will be not the first time this happens every 10 billion years
Abhishek
Thank ol'ben for electricity.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
same here
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Then its nasas mistakeBig Grin
Abhishek
Good luck.
it's so nice
You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.
To be honest, your article is extremely perfect. I am really looking forward to reading more and more articles from you.
In what places?
Amazing knowledge for all upcoming new students.
will be in darkness because of some planets coming in front of the sun and this will be not the first time this happens every 10 billion years
the night is dark
the night is dark and full of terrors
yeah you right bro
it didn't happen in my country.