Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shiny(,legend and ultra rare)block(sort of a block)
maybe they should be a thing to prevent you from finding shinys(or leagends or ultra rares)that could be an item(click once for on,twice for off)or somthing in the control panel... and to prevent anyone from cheating,it can only be used for a hour then needs 30 minutes to activate agian,this could be helpful when your a new player,or when your looking for a ultra rare and afraid your first legend is going to pop up and you have a low level team...but like i said it can only be active for a hour and it needs 30 minutes to cool down,also,it can only be used 5 times a day(in game time)and it shows how much time you have left to on that use and how many uses are left,and also when you "block" one(like shiny)the shiny encounter rate wont fill up,(if you picked shiny to "block")
I had a similar idea, but I forgot to post it. However, its nothing like what you described. Its where you can filter the counter for a certain class so only that single counter goes up for when you hunting a specific poke and you want the counter to only go up on a single class. I think the limiting of the 5 times a day though is a hassle so I would say you could have to vote to have the bonus for 6 hours. It could just be another option when you vote, to gain more incentive for voting.
i ageered with him this makes the player how to play
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
Nice...
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL