Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angelshiny pokemons are also called 'Alternate colour pokemon'

so the shiny pokemon should in alternate colour like this

not like this

this is an example only
just try to change the pictures of shinies......
shinies have alternate colour not shiny pictures or shiny body...
RolleyesRolleyesWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
also it will easy to identify thats a shiny while hunting    WinkIdea
yes this is true however since nobody does it for us properly we are sticking what we have Big Grin
(2015-03-17, 08:38 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes this is true however since nobody does it for us properly we are sticking what we have Big Grin
not gooooood cef................................................
change iit...it will be good
Awesome
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
i agree it will b so much easier 2 indentify if its diff in color
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
would love to see a red gyarados
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
i disagree. yes it will make pokemon easier to identify but the "shinies" in this game are better because they show a alternate form. zoroark for example i prefere this games shiny version because it shows its pre-evolved form zorua on its back rather than just being a recolour.
I also find this very strange like 90% of the shinies are just alternate art of the regular form.
Kinda defeats the purpose of the shinies in my opinion.

There a ton of shiny art of each pokemon out there that you could use.

Right now, I'm not very motivated to get shinies because the are not shiny so to speak.
Cool,,
The profound gratitude I feel towards tunnel rush you goes beyond words, as your genuine care, compassion, and acts of kindness have touched my soul in ways I can never fully express.
Everyone ought to read what you've written because it contains a wealth of knowledge that can help them become more open-minded bloxd io game. I am extremely appreciative of that.
(2023-08-09, 08:24 AM)rodneycormick Wrote: Everyone ought to read what you've written because it contains a wealth of knowledge that can help them become more open-minded game. I am extremely appreciative of that.
Great game for me!
poppy playtime chapter 3 is the newest version of Poppy Playtime series.