Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The story of some pokemon trainer....

Once there were three clever Pokémon Trainers, they were good Trainers too,  their names were Manjurul, Tahir and Malachi.

Once they were out searching for Pokémon, It was the day they would face quite peculiar adventure that they would never forget. As they were searching for pokemon, by mistake they entered into a Dark World of Pokémon, but they didn't know that. Out of their utter surprise, Manjurul found a Lugia.

Somehow, this Lugia was different. It had a black aura around it as lightning was sparkling around it, it was emitting a heavy atmosphere in its surrounding.

Malachi, the most brilliant among the Three, looked to them as she said, "It's a Dark Lugia!" as she had already observed the appearance of the aforementioned Lugia.

Out of their surprise, the Lugia started to attack them..
{It will continue in next chapter}

They were running, frightened in search of a cave. Frantically, finding a cave, they entered it, hoping its shelter would protect them. As the night fell upon that domain, everyone fell asleep as they were tired from running away. That night everyone was asleep except for Tahir.

In another dimension, which was the domain of The god of Pokemon, "Arceus" Noticed that there was an interval between the normal procedure of dimensions. He understood there must be something happening out there.

As a result, Suddenly Arceus appeared before Tahir, Tahir called to the Arceus, it approached Tahir and he told Arceus the whole story.
Once Tahir had finished his tale, Arceus agreed to help them.....

Arceus asked Tahir to come with it, Tahir quickly followed behind, as they began searching for the Dark Lugia, as quickly as they had started, they had found the Dark Lugia.

Lugia opened its maw and formed a Shadow-Ball, launching it at Arceus, the ball had no effect. The Lugia tried again, and again, but still same result. Once Arceus got the chance to, it attacked the Dark Lugia, summoning its Judgment upon the Creature, and the Lugia vanished. The smoke had cleared and though the Lugia had vanished, two new foes were in its place...

By hearing the sound of fighting Manjurul and Malachi woke up, they rushed out, Seeing a Dark Mega Mewtwo-Y and  a Dark Kyurem. Malachi called her own Kyurem, while Manjurul called his Mewtwo, as soon as his Mewtwo sprung forth, Manjurul lifted his Mega-Ring, placing two fingers upon it, his Mewtwo Mega-evolved, Mewtwo-Y burst from the Evo-Sphere. The Battle began to rage, the Dark Kyurem flung its head, its mouth opened wide, a large, blue Ice Beam exploded outward, hitting Malachi's Kyurem. The Dark Mega Mewtwo-Y raised its arms above its head, forging a Focus Blast, launching it at Manjurul's Mewtwo. Kyurem changed its form to White-Kyurem a bright, blue flame bursting from Its body, The Dark Kyurem recanted, shifting its form to Black-Kyurem, a blue bolt striking the ground at its feet. Both of the Mega Mewtwo were perfect in speed, dodging and countering each other with ease, Now suddenly a Dark Mega Rayquaza and a Dark Palkia entered the fray....

They both attacked the Arceus and Tahir, sending them falling to the ground. Ata and Mr. Rifat came with their own Rayquaza and Palkia.

While they were fighting Arceus spoke, "This battle is endless, these Pokémon Gods won't smite one another, I have to do something" 

Arceus continued after rising to his feet,
"I have to sacrifice my self for this battle to end" 

The Trainers, even their Pokémon seemed to cry out in disapproval "Arceus, no!"

Arceus Replied "if I do nothing, the world will be finished...."

Arceus continued to speak, his purpose clear, "I have to, there is no other choice"

His rings glowed brightly, gathering what seemed to be a boundless amount of energy, it burst forth, encompassing the area with a bright flash, followed by a forceful shockwave. Once cleared, the Dark Pokémon were nowhere to be found.

Arceus was falling to the ground, having used so much power

"What!? Arceus is dead?" Tahir asked. 

Manjurul replied, "I think it is"

"No, it can't be." Malachi protested.

Then Manjurul exclaimed "I've got an idea!!!"...

Malachi asked "What is the idea?"

Manjurul didn't answer and called his hoopa. He told his Hoopa to bring forth all of the Celebi of the World. His Hoopa opened a portal as all of the Celebi of the World rushed through its ring. Manjurul asked all the Celebi "Will you help Arceus?" 

The Celebi cried out in agreement, "yes".
{It will continue in the next chapter}
i always belive in me. and i will always belive in u if u don't break my trust
and then max came to save them
Their English was quite bad =.=
(2015-10-22, 07:50 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: Their English was quite bad =.=
sorry for the english
english is not their native so its bad some time
Servine  this is good Wink
no comment Huh
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
Servine make the next chapter with me communicating with arceus and I mega the arceus and we all have mega eeveelutions
(2015-10-23, 04:20 PM)subject zero Wrote: no comment Huh
yeah no one commenting SadSadSad
How bout me?
(2015-10-24, 08:29 AM)Glaceon Wrote: How bout me?

you and i will be in the next chapter
and after sometime i will add atharva and md rifat
Yay thanks emon
(2015-10-24, 09:06 AM)Glaceon Wrote: Yay thanks emon

is the story is good?
(2015-10-24, 09:07 AM)servine Wrote:
(2015-10-24, 09:06 AM)Glaceon Wrote: Yay thanks emon

is the story is good?

How intresting!
(2015-10-24, 06:03 PM)Batool The GREAT! Wrote:
(2015-10-24, 09:07 AM)servine Wrote: is the story is good?

How intresting!

thanks
nice ser
Thumbs Up 
Cool story! I like how they start the story ^^
(2015-10-24, 06:08 PM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: nice ser

thanks SmileSmileSmile
(2015-10-24, 06:09 PM)latiasmaster321 Wrote: Cool story! I like how they start the story ^ ^
thanks bro
emon this is getting so interesting me havinfg a kyreum but y not harness the power of the eeveelutions?
(2015-10-25, 01:42 AM)Glaceon Wrote: emon this is getting so interesting me havinfg a kyreum but y not harness the power of the eeveelutions?

cause eeveelutions dosen't stand a chance against dark legend
really =-=
(2015-10-25, 08:22 AM)Glaceon Wrote: really =-=

yep
and in the next chapter i will add atharva and md rifat
fine..
Nice, keep it going! Big Grin
;-; omg my heart is so sad the action and arceus and the drama 
good job arceus pls keep on updating this
(2015-11-22, 10:22 AM)Glaceon Wrote: ;-; omg my heart is so sad the action and arceus and the drama 

i will trySad
(2015-11-22, 10:24 AM)servine Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 10:22 AM)Glaceon Wrote: ;-; omg my heart is so sad the action and arceus and the drama 

i will trySad

y r u sad the thread is so dramatic and awesome keep on trying
(2015-11-22, 10:27 AM)Glaceon Wrote:

i will trySad

no one like this thread cause its a bad threadSadSad
(2015-11-22, 12:49 PM)servine Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 10:27 AM)Glaceon Wrote:

i will trySad

no one like this thread cause its a bad threadSadSad

its not bad its good
Hmm . . .
I think it's need some editor  . . .