Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guise.today i am share my experiance about pokemonpets game.
before i Was started my game...
when my classes is over and summer vacation was started..most of the time i have boredSad l have watching lots of movies .playing lots of games but iam bored in all the games within 15days .i hve search lots of pm games in the play store but no one hve interested. searching in playstore i hve found "MMORPG" Game app
i have seen lots of screen shots of these game i have download this game .this is my first online playing game .
when i have open this game there are 2 registration optione one is "mmorpg" and second" pokemonpets" And i hve registered in game .i am so excited because when l seen pm i wondering i also trainer and i have captured lots of pokemon.and when i play this game my dream come to real Shy.after 8-9month i have never bored in game because every 30-37days game will be updated and lots of things are also added.
i have suggest this game for my friends and they are also played.one more think also is good here,in the forum all of the free for giving own opinion how to increase the game quality....
this is my experance about the game.thanks for reading.

Thumbnail(s)

Welcome but who is ur friends who is also played....tell me
We're glad you're here, but tell me who your friends are who also played.  geometry dash
Nice post, i love it
Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read i. It kept me hooked the whole way through.
thanks
If you like the feeling of thrill, you can try Traffic Jam 3D. Driving game brings you exciting high speed.
Safe travels and happy gaming!