Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the players get a vote on these change, where u develop a new section to vote on these things.

Like if u have 4 different mega artist drawing in mind and your deciding, post on forum showing pic and let us vote which one we like.
Same for new pictures replacing old pics of pokes, we would like to vote on which to choose if there's multiple choices. 

Ex. Mega Milo -.- i stop using mine because of pic change
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
(2015-11-21, 09:55 PM)currychicken Wrote: Can the players get a vote on these change, where u develop a new section to vote on these things.

Like if u have 4 different mega artist drawing in mind and your deciding, post on forum showing pic and let us vote which one we like.
Same for new pictures replacing old pics of pokes, we would like to vote on which to choose if there's multiple choices. 

Ex. Mega Milo -.- i stop using mine because of pic change

I totally agree on this
Or rather it could be done the way it always has so we don't have to waste time making dozens of threads for new art or just posting on here and waiting a whole day(maybe longer) for a reply. Thats just inefficient and pointless. If you want good art, look for an artist, recruit them, and link them to Cef.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-11-22, 12:36 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Or rather it could be done the way it always has so we don't have to waste time making dozens of threads for new art or just posting on here and waiting a whole day(maybe longer) for a reply. Thats just inefficient and pointless. If you want good art, look for an artist, recruit them, and link them to Cef.
*Power Hungry much

So u want cef and cm to pick everything, while we wait in awe not knowing nothing then being displeased with the results. Not asking for every artwork u look at to be posted on a forum. When U find a good quality of at least 2 then u add it to the forum then we vote, when cef is almost rdy to update then which ever have the most vote winsWink*cheers*. How it inefficient n pointless if we get what we want rather than ppl complaining about artwork. Just like how your fast to reply to a thread the same effort it takes to copy and paste two poke pics and let ppl vote.
Cms aren't the ones who pick artists. The people who make the effort to RECRUIT artists get to pick them. You could've been doing this the whole time, you didn't even bother to ask if you could. This is NOT worth complaining about because this is the COMMUNITY's job. Not ours. Sure, its an idea, but i don't think its a useful one.

~ch17175
(2015-11-22, 12:59 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Cms aren't the ones who pick artists. The people who make the effort to RECRUIT artists get to pick them. You could've been doing this the whole time, you didn't even bother to ask if you could. This is NOT worth complaining about because this is the COMMUNITY's job. Not ours. Sure, its an idea, but i don't think its a useful one.

CM or not if there's more than one artwork of a pokemon that's submitted and permission is given by the artists then that can be posted on a specific forum for us to vote on which we want. The frequency of that happening to make it bothersome to whomever is slim. Also how about updated pic change like mega milo...still haven't got an explanation of the change. If it because we didn't have consent to use it then ok, if it because someone decide it was better then it need a vote by the community.
Another question is what happen to mega blaziken?
There was an answer curry-> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Out...-The-Older
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2015-11-22, 03:18 AM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: There was an answer curry-> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Out...-The-Older

Thanks Sgt...so artists can take back their work o.o scary
No, that artist was a special case. And he had over 49 pieces of art in our game.

~ch17175
I started using my mega-milo cause of pic Change.
But to be honest, i think involving the community, is about as bad as it can get.
You have the perfect example by looking to abis.
Instead of 2-3experienced players taking care of it, which would be done within a week, community get's to add their mustard to it, and now "having to reach a consense" makes everything taking ages.
People who scout and recruit artwork, Getting "paid" for that work, by having the art included is fair imo.

P.s.: get rid of sm scizor ...
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-22, 05:23 AM)Blau Wrote: I started using my mega-milo cause of pic Change.
But to be honest, i think involving the community, is about as bad as it can get.
Instead of 2-3experienced players taking care of it, which would be done within a week, community get's to add their mustard to it, and now "having to reach a consense" makes everything taking ages.
People who scout and recruit artwork, Getting "paid" for that work, by having the art included is fair imo.

Nope, if u read u would see there would be a time limit whenever updates are close to end voting and pick a winner. Definitely not like ability thread.
(2015-11-22, 05:58 AM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 05:23 AM)Blau Wrote: I started using my mega-milo cause of pic Change.

Nope, if u read u would see there would be a time limit whenever updates are close to end voting and pick a winner. Definitely not like ability thread.

Still the same, a poll ends in a major agreement, still upsetting people.
Same in green (:
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-22, 07:40 AM)Blau Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 05:58 AM)currychicken Wrote:

Still the same, a poll ends in a major agreement, still upsetting people.
Same in green (:
Disagreement but majority rules... doubt the milo change would of taken place if it was voted on Tongue(if it was for update,not losing consent)
Milotic seems to be the only reason you created this thread as thats the only example you've used. If this is indeed the case, then this thread is entirely useless imo.

~ch17175
(2015-11-23, 04:01 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Milotic seems to be the only reason you created this thread as thats the only example you've used. If this is indeed the case, then this thread is entirely useless imo.

want me to list all the bad change of updated pics. Blau and I have separate views on the version of the milo reason why it seem milo focused ...so plz stop with the trolling. You gave your opinion, others have...now leave it for cef to address or not address at all. 
here's a pic for u [Image: 10310-Shiny-Mega-Manectric.png]
Haha yes, i Heart the new milo.
But honestly, Shiny-Mega-Scizor and Shiny-Mega-Blaziken are the only reasons i would agree.
I mean, it Literally is the reason i never went for a shiny rb scizor.
But so far, most new pics are getting discussed on chat.
Example would be current mega ho-oh and mega lugia (props to ch at this point)
Which got agreement of about all Players (Except for me on hooh) way before being suggested.
I still think, it should compensate those Who spend work and time into finding and recruiting the artists, That those pics are Getting implemented.
Right now, i see but 3people doing That work, with a community constantly "no-ing"them, i can already see Them stopping to invest work on it.

P.s.: the new pics are in cause of an Artist denying further use, so none of the currently out-of-necessity implemented pics make for decent examples.

P.P.s.: S-m-blaziken looks a fusion between Talonflame and Blaziken.

Stahp editing my posts capt.... look at blaziken artist, it's the Fusion artist, and it's scizor and blaziken.

P.p.p.s.: i did not include blaziken in o.p.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-23, 03:42 PM)Blau Wrote: Haha yes, i Heart the new milo.
But honestly, Shiny-Mega-Scizor and Shiny-Mega-Blaziken are the only reasons i would agree.
Which got agreement of about all Players (Except for me on hooh) way before being suggested.
I still think, it should compensate those Who spend work and time into finding and recruiting the artists, That those pics are Getting implemented.
Right now, i see but 3people doing That work, with a community constantly "no-ing"them, i can already see Them stopping to invest work on it.

P.s.: the new pics are in cause of an Artist denying further use, so none of the currently out-of-necessity implemented pics make for decent examples.

Stahp editing my posts capt.... look at blaziken artist, it's the Fusion artist, and it's scizor and blaziken.

Lol, but admit that I'm right.. art should be better and old mega-blaziken should return.
The fusion, ok, I wouldn't catch it, but it needs to be adapted
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-11-23, 04:50 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:

Lol, but admit that I'm right.. art should be better and old mega-blaziken should return.

Rofl u wouldn't catch it
(2015-11-23, 04:50 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:

I'd rather catch 6sm scizors than to admit you're right >_>
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
well we dont have any artists

we are just collecting permission of artists that who does their artworks for their own reasons Big Grin

if you find a better artwork on deviantart pm me its like and i may ask artist permission