Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Over the past few weeks, I have noticed there has been a large number of people that have put a pokemon on the market for sale or on trade and have not been on in 20+ days. This makes the market flooded with pokemon at crazy prices or non-responsive traders; making the selling and/or trading a pokemon for an active player more difficult and searching for one to purchase even more so.

Perhaps we could institute an automatic removal from market policy. After a certain amount of time a pokemon which was not sold and/or the price of hasn't been changed is automatically removed from the market. Perhaps if it is on there for 10 days or any other arbitrary number that is deemed appropriate.

It was brought to my attention that it would get irritating to get a message about your pokemon being removed from market every time it is. Perhaps there could be a function to disable market messages, or perhaps just messages from the market in regards to "your pokemon being removed from trade/sale"
I'd suggest a weekly duration for all kinds of trades.
Like if a Pokemon or item is still for sale after 7 days, it will get removed, no matter if the player is active or not.
It's to keep the market clean and active.
(2015-05-19, 02:36 PM)Teten Wrote: I'd suggest a weekly duration for all kinds of trades.
Like if a Pokemon or item is still for sale after 7 days, it will get removed, no matter if the player is active or not.
It's to keep the market clean and active.

That is what I meant, I was just bringing up an example of people throwing pokemon on the market and not even logging in to accept or decline a trade.
Thumbs Up 
Totally agree with this one
[Image: one_piece_quotes__perona_by_sky_mistress-d5yizsl.png]
alright i think you are right

i will make it 30 days based

after 30 days they will get removed
cef make it 7 days thats more then enough for all players to get on Wink
awesome! 
thanks guys. 30 days is a good start. just to test the waters.