Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rainbow 
hello everyone
ahem,
first of all thanks to cef for implementing guild system.
well the good news is "Nub/best figures of pp :d Tongue " with code "lolzz" , probably the best guild and unquestionably the most active guild of pokemon pets has created their own guild home page viz. https://lolzz.shivtr.com/
we know there is soon inter guild pvp etc event like things
but there is some time in implementing those and we have to wait.
Well
you don't need to wait if you are a member of "lolzz" guild
because we have arranged lot of events for you here are they

event list, every saturday lucky draw ( mega rb raffle )

quests/events and rewards :
there three different kind of events
1. regular or daily events
2. weekly events
3. permanent events
4. arbitrary events

so making it more clear

1. regular or daily events
these events would be organised daily and don't require any registration neither in our site nor in forum nor in pms..
the events under this are
a) Legend hunting : Find 2 legends during 20 minutes get 1 free of your choice ( from our prize alt ) please put your starting time and finished time of hunting and the links to your 2 NEW legends, may not be bought only hunted, time starts when you find your first legend and you accept this quest, please post the time from your first legend to your second in the comments below using pokemon pets game time.
b) Shiny hunting : catch 2 shinies within 1 hours for a mega gem OR 2.5mil ( you pick ) : note : please put your starting time and finished time of hunting ( pokemon pets game time ) and the links to your 2 NEW shinies in the comments below ( may not be bought only hunted ) time starts when you find your first shiny and wish to accept this challenge...
c).Shiny master quest : shiny hunter master quest, find 5 shinies in day : reward = 1 shiny whatever u choose from prize alt .
p.s : Any loliez can sell his/her junkiest shiny to our guild in 6 million Smile)
d) its got divided into two parts.
[/b]Daily boss quest 1 : Kill the boss = reward = legendary
Daily boss quest 2 : get top 3 in daily boss : rewards = your damage reward gold
ps : Kane001 would not be able to get damage reward however one have to be in top 3 considering him .. Big Grin

2. Weekly events
these events would be conducted weekly that is once in a week.
eventrs under this domains are
a). [b]pokemon Quiz
: A weekly quiz. 10 questions about pokemon/pokemonpets, first place = mega gem / second = legend / third = ultra rare / hosted by deadman.
b). Lucky draw : Raffle! to enter just click the yes button on attending the event, it keeps up with your number so when ever you click yes it gives you a number!
c). NPC Hide and seek quest : HI AND WELCOME TO THE NPC HIDE N SEEK BY MALACHI
RULES :
1. SEEKER WILL BE PMED BY SEA2003MAIN / 2. YOU GOT 2 MINS TO HIDE AS A HIDER / 3. THE SEEKER GETS 4 MINS TO FIND THE HIDERS / 4. IF THE SEEKER FINDS ALL THE HIDERS THEY WON THE GAME OR VICE VERSA THE HIDERS WOULD WIN ( prize is 1 legendary )

3. Permanent Events
these events are permanent and can only be done once and those who have done it before are not applicable. it incorporates following events
a).Elo challenge : get 1,400 points in elo and receive 10 mil or equivalent in terms of gems
b).Badge quest : get all 19 badges in 1 day and receive 1 perfect gem + 2 mega gems OR 15mil

4. Arbitrary Events
these events are arbitrary don't have fix schedule to do. these events have following sub category.
a).Noob Quest : Dont get fooled by name its for both noobs and experts.. even me... mailmeharry2008

Well this is always on quest, and is meant primarily for those who are new to game. It will help them get out of their noob life easily and be professional asap. Secondary, it is also for experts, who want to create alts and also for other goals like dex finishing etc....... following this quest series ensure quick creation of your alts.

Here you go to know what to do in this quest - https://lolzz.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2545638

PS - The link posted above is accessible only to members so make sure you are logged in if its giving any kind of errors.
Another thing you need to add urself as a participant everyday or at least the day when you want to claim your prize from us, as your participation is expired everyday as well.... Participation can be done only by pming me in game..... ( by mailmeharry2008 ) nub quest has a 400MIL GOLD REWARD and thats just for 2 out of many quests!
b).Log in Quest : Log in and post/make a comment everyday here/in our site and in pokemonpets for a whole week starting today, prize : 1 ultra rare
( pm "sea2003main" in pokemonpets everyday for proof )
c).
apart from there is another event viz PVP EVENT conducted by kunn
Kunn's pvp tounrament --> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-PP-Tournament
[/u]
there will also rank in guild like pvp elite, pvp pro. pvp nub etc based on your pvp performance Big Grin
our basic agenda is to maximize online player number via this Smile
you can also suggest more events in guild our homepage we will implement all on our homesite Big Grin
so keep lolzz+ing Big Grin
P.S; it will get updated with all new events.
Gl for your guild success.  Oh.yea i m also part of it :p
yay no. 1 clan, no. 1 chat activity, no. 1 prizes, no. 1 events Big Grin

(PS - dont read it as no, its no. = number Smile Tongue Tongue Hopefully you know it, its another prank of Lolzz clan )
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
kunub Tongue don't well wish us only instead reply with suggestion and expectation from guild Big Grin
(2016-10-07, 05:21 PM)kane001 Wrote: kunub Tongue don't well wish us only instead reply with suggestion and expectation for guild Big Grin

OH YEA MY EXPECTATIONS ?

I EXPECT THE GUILD TO GIVE ME 500M DAILY Tongue
(2016-10-07, 05:24 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 05:21 PM)kane001 Wrote: kunub Tongue don't well wish us only instead reply with suggestion and expectation for guild Big Grin

OH YEA MY EXPECTATIONS ?

I EXPECT THE GUILD TO GIVE ME 500M DAILY Tongue

500M = 500 Maggots to eat Tongue 

LOLZZZZ ....... another of Lolzzzz trademark stuff Big Grin

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
or 500 kicks Tongue
kunub work will be to organize as many pvp tournament as possible Cool
and his expectation would be to get kicks if not succeed to organise good ones Tongue
(2016-10-07, 05:39 PM)kane001 Wrote: or 500 kicks Tongue
kunub work will be to organize as many pvp tournament as possible Cool
and his expectation would be to get kicks if not succeed to organise good ones Tongue

Lol u r leader so its obvious Kicks are better than maggots, sorry i failed u as a lolzzer Tongue

here's an update :

events :

1. a weekly quiz, 10 questions about pokemon/pokemonpets, first place = mega gem / second = legend / third = ultra rare / hosted by deadman

2. saturday weekly lucky draw ( mega rb raffle ) hosted by sea2003main

3. npc hide and seek ( probably once or twice a month ) hosted by malachi

4. pvp tournament coming soon ( once a month ) hosted by kunn

daily quests :

1. log in and post/make a comment everyday for a whole week starting today, prize : 1 ultra rare

2. get 1,400 points in elo and receive 1 perfect gem ( for legendaries )

3. get all 19 badges and receive 1 perfect gem + 2 mega gems

4. shiny hunting quest, catch 2 shinies within 2 hours for a mega gem : note : please put your starting time and finished time of hunting ( game time ) and the links to your 2 NEW shinies, / time starts when you find your first shiny and you wish to start this quest / may not be bought only hunted

5. shiny hunter master quest, find 5 shinies in 1 day... prize perfect gem

6. find 2 legends during 10 minutes get 1 free of your choice ( from our prize alt ) please put your starting time and finished time of hunting ( game time ) and the links to your 2 NEW legends, may not be bought only hunted

note : anyone caught scamming for rewards will be kicked from guild Permanently
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
nice keep posting here Smile
also need to get deadman in our guild.
guys i may make official donation feature in the game

i mean you can donate stuff to the guild and leader can gift them
(2016-10-08, 08:41 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys i may make official donation feature in the game

i mean you can donate stuff to the guild and leader can gift them

Thanks, so how soon can we expect that feature ?

good good news
we got 600 strange visitor in our clan site also 643 monthly visitor and 536 monthly visits and its about 1 week thus we will
soon sure have more registration for pokemon pets Big Grin

for making it more sweet we are doing
1. exclusive guides of clan are also being created which will be more simple to understand and shorter in a quik look As compared to guides in pp
Unlike pp guides, our guides will be organized properly and wont be stray at all.
2 we updated site to upload videos, slideshow images for artists, and even added stats recorder of our site all related to pp
3. tomorrow there will be hide and seek event Big Grin
(2016-10-08, 01:18 PM)kane001 Wrote: good good news
we got 600 strange visitor in our clan site also 643 monthly visitor and 536 monthly visits and its about 1 week thus we will  
soon sure have more registration for pokemon pets Big Grin

for making it more sweet we are doing
1. exclusive guides of clan are also being created which will be more simple to understand and shorter in a quik look As compared to guides in pp
Unlike pp guides, our guides will be organized properly and wont be stray at all.
2 we updated site to upload videos, slideshow images for artists, and even added stats recorder of our site all related to pp
3. tomorrow there will be hide and seek event Big Grin

We are also trying to organize video tutorials of pokemon pets into one place on our website under a specific category of official pokemon pets tutorials , so if any body has any link to such tutorials please provide us and see the magic of our website Big Grin

Events will be regularly held
Main motto of our guild is to lol, enjoy, be free from rules except swearing, getting all our clanmates to top ranks, have clan wars, self organized achievements, rewards etc.... and tons more stuff.... ..... Tongue

where the lucky draw will happen in our guild system or here?
(2016-10-07, 04:38 PM)kane001 Wrote: hello everyone
ahem,
first of all thanks to cef for implementing guild system.
well the good news is "Nub/best figures of pp :d Tongue " with code "lolzz" , probably the best guild and  unquestionably the most active guild of pokemon pets in my opinion has created their own guild home page viz.  https://lolzz.shivtr.com/
we know there is soon inter guild pvp etc event like things
but there is some time in implementing those and we have to wait.
Well
you don't need to wait  if you are a member of "lolzz" guild
because we have arranged lot of events for you here are they

event list, every saturday lucky draw ( mega rb raffle )

quests/events and rewards :

1. shiny hunting quest, catch 2 shinies within 2 hours and for 3mil gold reward : note : please put your starting time and finished time of hunting ( game time ) and the links to your 2 NEW shinies, may not be bought only hunted

2. shiny hunter master quest, find 5 shinies in 1 day... prize 10mil

3. find 2 legends during 20 minutes get 1 free of your choice ( from our prize alt )  please put your starting time and finished time of hunting ( game time ) and the links to your 2 NEW legends, may not be bought only hunted

4. get all 19 badges and receive 20 million

5. get 1,000 points in elo and receive 1 perfect gem ( for legendaries )

6. log in and post/make a comment everyday for a whole week starting today, prize : 1 legendary

7. give good idea(s) prize : 1 ultra rare off @prizedonations of your pick

8. npcs hide and seek event as suggested by malachi brief disscussion would be done later

9. a weekly quiz, 10 questions about pokemon/pokemonpets, first place = mega-gem second = legendary.. third place = ultra rare
and many more to come
all you need to do is pm kane001 or sea2003main or kunn or ,mailmeharry2008
in game to get registered
there will also rank in guild like pvp elite, pvp pro. pvp nub etc based on your pvp performance Big Grin
our basic agenda is to maximize online player number via this  Smile
you can also suggest more events in guild our homepage we will implement  all on our homesite Big Grin
so keep lolzz+ing Big Grin
[/i]

Ok thanks
in our guild homepage Big Grin
I am very lucky because i am part of this Big Grin
thanks guru Smile
we are lucky to have you in our guild too Big Grin
and with a great joy i am making dumboo @kunn our site admin so literally he is guild leader by now Big Grin
atleast he won't be lazy Big Grin
updated events and started uploading them to the calendar!
(2016-10-09, 02:48 PM)sea2003main Wrote: updated events and started uploading them to the calendar!
Show things properly dear Tongue

Thumbnail(s)

NOTICE:  PVP TOURNAMENT  
REGISTRATIONS  WILL START TOMORROW
Rules and how to register will be informed in next post 
ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE AND START PREPARING YOUR PVP TEAM AS REWARDS WILL BE BETTER THEN OTHER EVENTS  AS THIS IS A MONTH EVENT 
THANKS

Ofc for guild members only atleast this time
good start Big Grin
(2016-10-09, 04:12 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 02:48 PM)sea2003main Wrote: updated events and started uploading them to the calendar!
Show things properly dear Tongue

added the rest of the events except sundays ( thats malachis job lol ) and updated prizes ^^

legend hunting : Find 2 legends during 10 minutes get 1 free of your choice ( from our prize alt ) please put your starting time and finished time of hunting and the links to your 2 NEW legends, may not be bought only hunted, time starts when you find your first legend and you accept this quest, please post the time from your first legend to your second in the comments below using pokemon pets game time

daily boss quest 1 : Kill the boss = reward = legendary or non-megaable-reward box pokemon ( you pick )

daily boss quest 2 : get top 3 in daily boss : rewards = perfect gem OR 10mil ( you pick )

Shiny hunting quest : catch 2 shinies within 2 hours for a mega gem OR 2.5mil ( you pick ) : note : please put your starting time and finished time of hunting ( pokemon pets game time ) and the links to your 2 NEW shinies in the comments below,( may not be bought only hunted ) time starts when you find your first shiny and wish to accept this challenge ( prizes redeemable only once per challenge )

pokemon quiz : a weekly quiz, 10 questions about pokemon/pokemonpets, first place = mega gem / second = legend / third = ultra rare / hosted by deadman

lucky draw : so this weeks lucky draw is for an rb mega arbok! to enter just click the yes button on attending the event, it keeps up with your number so what ever number you voted as is the number you are!

elo challenge : get 1,400 points in elo and receive 1 perfect gem OR 10mil ( you pick )

badge quest : get all 19 badges in 1 day and receive 1 perfect gem + 2 mega gems OR 15mil ( you pick )

shiny master quest : find 5 shinies in 1 day = prize perfect gem OR 10mil ( you pick )

log in quest : Log in and post/make a comment everyday here and in pokemonpets for a whole week starting today, prize : 1 ultra rare
( pm me in pokemonpets everyday for proof )
daily boss quest 1 : Kill the boss = reward = legendary or non-megaable-reward box pokemon ( you pick )

In this onny pegendary is enogh rb is hard to get daily got many users actually
REGISTRATION STARTED

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-PP-Tournament

POST ON THAT THREAD LINKED TO JOIN
good work kunn Cool
This is best ever quest in our clan made by me Tongue

Dont get fooled by title of this quest, its for both noobs and experts. You will know once you read the quest details on our website. 

and is always on, so noobs can always join this , and rewards are guaranteed to all....... not just the winners as this quest has no winners just it helps clanmates progress and progress is for all....

You can say bye bye to noobs life in no time by following this, its my style of writing guide. Its called Quest Guide Big Grin
And your expert life will be easy by following this quest and you will be champ in no time as well.Big Grin

https://lolzz.shivtr.com/events/754028?e...d=13202999

The PP Tournament 3 has now begun for registration 

ONLY GUILD MEMBERS THIS TIME 

Current tournament site
will be linked once tour starts 

Hello guyz the pvp tournament is coming up yet again but this time its only for guild members. There will be 2 divisions in which players will be divided to have there pvp matches.

Division 1 will be of players who are little strong with msl , ms pokemons and are experienced

Division 2 will be of players who just started or dont have much good enough to compete with high rank players.
RULES:
For division 1 
1. Best of 3 matches so 2 wins are necessary unless the opponent give up.
2. No sharing of pokemons ( if any1 found guilty he will be out of tournament ) 
3. Max 2 or 3 days to play your match 
4. Only 1 entry per user ( no alt account ) 
5. Changing team is allowed 

Pokemons Allowed 
All pokemon can be used  but ( maximum 2 mega shiny allowed either 2 ms or 2 msl or 1 of each )
Rb also allowed

For division 2

1. Best of 3 matches so 2 wins are necessary unless the opponent give up.
2. No sharing of pokemons ( if any1 found guilty he will be out of tournament ) 
3. Max 2 or 3 days to play your match  
4. Only 1 entry per user ( no alt account ) 
5. Changing team is allowed 

Pokemons Allowed 

All pokemon can be used  upto legendary pokemons. ( mega can be used only if both user has it. and if both agrees ) but no shiny , mega legendary  ms or msl

Rewards 

For division 1
1st prize  = 20m
2nd prize = 15m 
3rd prize =  10m

For division 2
1st prize = 10m 
2nd prize  = 7m
3rd prize  = 5m

To sign up  directly post on thread -> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-PP-Tournament

All participants get a 500k gift 
thanks kunn Big Grin
btw here is some important thread regarding Administration of our site Big Grin
https://lolzz.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2545630