Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
limit of type of poke balls
Is there any limit on how many types of poke balls we can use in battle? Because i bought some different types and now the poke balls dont show up in the list when i am in a battle
no limit of pokeballs
(2015-10-29, 11:09 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: no limit of pokeballs

that's good but why then my normal poke ball didnt show up straigh away and when i scrolled the list to find them and i clicked them to pick them they didnt get picked?
(2015-10-29, 05:06 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

that's good but why then my normal poke ball didnt show up straigh away and when i scrolled the list to find them and i clicked them to pick them they didnt get picked?

Normally you pick them and press the button throw pokeball (or something like that)
Also it does not 100% guarantee you catching it
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-10-29, 06:12 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 05:06 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

Normally you pick them and press the button throw pokeball (or something like that)
Also it does not 100% guarantee you catching it

I do know that, when i pressed the throw pokeball button with the poke ball selected it told me to pick a poke ball so not exactly how it should work
and just to confirm it to anyone, i have tried it again getting different type of poke balls and not only it didnt let me pick the poke ball ( it seems like its selected but when i click the throw button it tells me to pick one ) but the upper part of the list was covered by the upper banner under the title. So I would say it's a glitch and I would like to be taken a bit more seriously when i get replied
(2015-11-01, 06:30 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: and just to confirm it to anyone, i have tried it again getting different type of poke balls and not only it didnt let me pick the poke ball ( it seems like its selected but when i click the throw button it tells me to pick one ) but the upper part of the list was covered by the upper banner under the title. So I would say it's a glitch and I would like to be taken a bit more seriously when i get replied

probably related to your computer

your browser

use google chrome it is best
(2015-11-14, 11:08 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-11-01, 06:30 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: and just to confirm it to anyone, i have tried it again getting different type of poke balls and not only it didnt let me pick the poke ball ( it seems like its selected but when i click the throw button it tells me to pick one ) but the upper part of the list was covered by the upper banner under the title. So I would say it's a glitch and I would like to be taken a bit more seriously when i get replied

your browser

I am using chrome
(2015-11-14, 12:33 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

your browser

I am using chrome

dont use any plugins Smile
(2015-11-19, 02:10 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 12:33 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

your browser

I am using chrome

dont use any plugins Smile

I dont, I checked and got that problem on 3 different computers
can you make a video of this bug please?

ty
(2015-11-19, 06:12 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: can you make a video of this bug please?

ty
I dont have anything to make a video, to avoid keep the that thing to happen I go around only with few types of poke balls. But I would say with all the poke balls being put on the bazaar to be sold maybe i am not the only one with this problem
thanks for fixing the poke balls bug i told you Smile
I think types of poke balls are no limit.
Thank you for continuously inspiring us with your incredible discoveries!
Thanks for the information!