Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(2015-08-23, 04:24 PM)ch17175 Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:48 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:33 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:14 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Name is Atharva Sawant and i usually spend all the money i get and i have mega'ed a shiny and lent my friend 320 mil , he is spaghetti313 in-game , you may verify if i am lying.
i got 250 mil right now so before spending all that money i was a billionaire.
Though i don't understand why you are discussing my prof
Your claiming that you make 200mil regular and on a good day you make 400mil so had to verify. You have one msl and by the way your talking I would think u would have more than one. Also you spend your money (200m a day) on idk what since pokebox don't represent that, must be giving it away. Also lending 320mil not going to say u didn't since u made more than that today Angel. To end this you have 250mil atm with lent money coming to 570mil and you use to be a billionaire if cash was so easy to make you should never drop below a mil since your not a lazy player and experience with making cash.

(2015-08-23, 03:18 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: if the price gets lower as u guys are expecting me and other top ranks will have all msls in just few days Big Grin

so all low ranks might permanently remain low ranks Big Grin

and i hope u guys don't want that to happen

Don't see a msl in your name so msl not making you number one.

dps makes us rank 1 and msl has highest dps equivalent to 8 megas Big Grin now use brains and think abt that Big Grin
i just don't have msls as i don't like their stats as per their prices, stats are too low for prices. If they raise their stats to make last gym too easy then i wud have be the first person to acquire all msls Big Grin

(2015-08-23, 03:42 PM)Darkvoid Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:21 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: game is already super easy Big Grin

making it more easy means its just a pvp game, and all pve is killed

though with new easy huntin system and daily reward system, pve is already killed half

not everyone cares about rank Big Grin some people like to have good pokemon that's all

ranks denotes the hard work, if u don't do hard work u don't deserve good pkmns Big Grin

I don't really care about the gem thing as much as this post. HARD WORK denotes HARD WORK and nothing else. Rank doesn't have anything to do with getting good pokes. Most or all of the good pvpers aren't even in the top 10 anymore and you are rank 1 with more than 50% of trash megas. So you can't go around saying such nonsense about hard work.
lol shots fired. Don't know much about ranking system since I don't really care for that so will leave that convo for you two.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
I don't remember the days you hunted for other people and the majprity of the pokes i have now I hutned myself. The only reason I buy them from others is because I'm actually going for rank so I can't hunt and train at the same time so I must choose one route. That means i'm not a good example.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-08-23, 04:24 PM)ch17175 Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:48 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:33 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:14 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Name is Atharva Sawant and i usually spend all the money i get and i have mega'ed a shiny and lent my friend 320 mil , he is spaghetti313 in-game , you may verify if i am lying.
i got 250 mil right now so before spending all that money i was a billionaire.
Though i don't understand why you are discussing my prof
Your claiming that you make 200mil regular and on a good day you make 400mil so had to verify. You have one msl and by the way your talking I would think u would have more than one. Also you spend your money (200m a day) on idk what since pokebox don't represent that, must be giving it away. Also lending 320mil not going to say u didn't since u made more than that today Angel. To end this you have 250mil atm with lent money coming to 570mil and you use to be a billionaire if cash was so easy to make you should never drop below a mil since your not a lazy player and experience with making cash.

(2015-08-23, 03:18 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: if the price gets lower as u guys are expecting me and other top ranks will have all msls in just few days Big Grin

so all low ranks might permanently remain low ranks Big Grin

and i hope u guys don't want that to happen

Don't see a msl in your name so msl not making you number one.

dps makes us rank 1 and msl has highest dps equivalent to 8 megas Big Grin now use brains and think abt that Big Grin
i just don't have msls as i don't like their stats as per their prices, stats are too low for prices. If they raise their stats to make last gym too easy then i wud have be the first person to acquire all msls Big Grin

(2015-08-23, 03:42 PM)Darkvoid Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 03:21 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: game is already super easy Big Grin

making it more easy means its just a pvp game, and all pve is killed

though with new easy huntin system and daily reward system, pve is already killed half

not everyone cares about rank Big Grin some people like to have good pokemon that's all

ranks denotes the hard work, if u don't do hard work u don't deserve good pkmns Big Grin

I don't really care about the gem thing as much as this post. HARD WORK denotes HARD WORK and nothing else. Rank doesn't have anything to do with getting good pokes. Most or all of the good pvpers aren't even in the top 10 anymore and you are rank 1 with more than 50% of trash megas. So you can't go around saying such nonsense about hard work.

i am rank3 and soon going to be rnk 1 but i am good in pvp Smile

(2015-08-24, 02:27 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 04:48 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I don't remember the days you hunted for other people and the majprity of the pokes i have now I hutned myself. The only reason I buy them from others is because I'm actually going for rank so I can't hunt and train at the same time so I must choose one route. That means i'm not a good example.

You got max stuff by your merger with pyro and still didn't beat me Tongue thats hard work. Just remove your stuff even umar and kun can beat u and will prove that they are more hard working than you are Tongue

There is no hard work in catching good ones. Its pure luck. I kill/sell good ones, u catch them, hard work is denoted in flee count for hunting which i can surpass any if i don't concentrate on my training/money earnings....

So all ranks themselves define who is doing hard work in all categories themselves.

If u don't believe them, it means you believe cefs ranking system as flaw, tell him to change Tongue
and even with any changes i will still beat u Tongue

dont underestimate i will get the rank even ch got merger pokemons

and umar got merger as well Smile
we can increase value of megas in rank boost

tell me your suggestions
(2015-08-27, 07:20 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 10:26 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: we can increase value of megas in rank boost

tell me your suggestions

yeah it is much required to motivate people to grab them first on priority Big Grin

ok what values do you suggest?
20% increase i think ^^
(2015-08-29, 03:49 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 08:57 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 07:20 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 10:26 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: we can increase value of megas in rank boost

tell me your suggestions

yeah it is much required to motivate people to grab them first on priority Big Grin

ok what values do you suggest?

dps should be based on money value like 25 mills give u 12 dps, 100 mills shud give 4x of it, 500 mills shud be 20x and 2 bills of course deserve the proportional boost i.e. 80x / but if its too much u can do a divide by 2 or 3 further to reduce effects in the same proportion to high things.

so final thing might look like this - mega -12dps, mega leg - 48/2 = 24dps, mega shiny = 240/3 = 80dps, mega shiny legend =  960/4  = 240dps

just updated the system as you suggested and updated ranks manually