Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Game Mechanics » Abilities » crazy abilies and madness plez fix it or explain it
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crazy abilies and madness plez fix it or explain it
Thumbs Down 
sorry cef but there is so bad really really bad choice on abilities 
 like u can't give slaking Slow Strong and Slow Tough together that's make him op and he has 100 staute hp already this worst thing ever u change
 AngryAngryAngry

like Giratina it's already op but mega Giratina is unbeatable at least remove Camouflage and Effect Expert from mega one so attack can be effective man

and speaking of Camouflage what this abiltiy do in Lopunny and Zoroark
at least give Lopunny physical master and Zoroark special master that's make more scene

and sorry again for bothering u for my complaining
100% agree with haseeo
the abilities really needs to  be fixed.
Few pokemons are really op and some abilities need to be changed to bring the balance

moreover as said shiny slaking will have speed stat interchanged with sp defense thats totally wrong seeing slaking original stats
see the thing is, the abilities that are given to pokemon  are meant to be quite similar to the ones pokemon actually have, but some functions we can't have cause its too hard to code, I for one would volunteer to help make new abilities but that's if cef is willing to code them.
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
not really some poke has bad abiltiies and some pokemons have been given perfect abilities which makes them op.

ofc there are counters but op are still op.
they need to get balanced
u can pm me the abilities u want to see on any pokemon m working on it will keep them updated thnx
(2015-08-06, 07:05 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: u can pm me the abilities u want to see on any pokemon m working on it will keep them updated thnx

that's the thing, you can't ask a single person,
What A Drag...
(2015-08-06, 06:52 PM)Darkvoid Wrote: see the thing is, the abilities that are given to pokemon  are meant to be quite similar to the ones pokemon actually have, but some functions we can't have cause its too hard to code, I for one would volunteer to help make new abilities but that's if cef is willing to code them.

ok let's talk about "pokemon  are meant to be quite similar to the ones pokemon actually have" thing here plez
let's talk about slaking evo line for a moment plez 
let's start with Vigoroth : in real game his abilty Vital Spirit : Prevents the Pokémon from falling asleep. 
so why in the wold it's get Slow Tough and Slow Strong 
and then let's talk about slaking it's have Truant_(Ability) Moves only every two turns. 
so it's get low Strong that could make little sense but get also Slow Tough that's madness 

d.v there is more than these one for example 
i did know every pokemon here and there skills and i know what is right what i wrong 

(2015-08-06, 06:45 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: 100% tagree with haseeot
Few pokemons are really op and some abilities need to be changed to bring the balance

moreover as said shiny slaking will have speed stat interchanged with sp defense thats totally wrong seeing slaking original stats
thax for support kun
totally support my buddy ^^
(2015-08-06, 08:03 PM)haseeo55 Wrote:
(2015-08-06, 06:52 PM)Darkvoid Wrote: see the thing is, the abilities that are given to pokemon  are meant to be quite similar to the ones pokemon actually have, but some functions we can't have cause its too hard to code, I for one would volunteer to help make new abilities but that's if cef is willing to code them.

ok let's talk about "pokemon  are meant to be quite similar to the ones pokemon actually have" thing here plez
let's start with Vigoroth : in real game his abilty Vital Spirit : Prevents the Pokémon from falling asleep. 
and then let's talk about slaking it's have Truant_(Ability) Moves only every two turns. 
so it's get low Strong that could make little sense but get also Slow Tough that's madness 

i did know every pokemon here and there skills and i know what is right what i wrong 

thax for support kun

thats the thing, the battle system is not developed like that, it can't have those kind of abilities and cef can't code them, maybe in v3 when he has time, but for now if you want change, i can like i said volunteer to help.

another thing whilst we are at this, pokemons that are meant to be walls are being ignored so much cause of their abilities and lack of move set.
What A Drag...
(2015-08-06, 10:56 PM)Darkvoid Wrote:
(2015-08-06, 08:03 PM)haseeo55 Wrote:

thax for support kun

thats the thing, the battle system is not developed like that, it can't have those kind of abilities and cef can't code them, maybe in v3 when he has time, but for now if you want change, i can like i said volunteer to help.

another thing whilst we are at this, pokemons that are meant to be walls are being ignored so much cause of their abilities and lack of move set.
sorry d.v but u 100% wrong 
we have already Sleep Immunity ability for Vital Spirit in real game 
and change pokemon abilities to make more balance that's improve systems 

and don't change my words , i didn't ask for new abilities and new coding 
i'm only asking for use the abilities we have now but in balance way
Yeah i myself felt the unbalance and opishness by the introduction of shiny-gira already and its mega made it further hard. Even noobs are now going to find s-gira as they know their acquisition will make them noob pvpers who can even destroy experts.Big Grin

I agree to kun and haseeo, as they are top pvpers they really know what is required to balance the game, i would like if cef give any or both of them the task to define the abilities.
(2015-08-07, 02:49 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: Yeah i myself felt the unbalance and opishness by the introduction of shiny-gira already and its mega made it further hard. Even noobs are now going to find s-gira as they know their acquisition will make them noob pvpers who can even destroy experts.Big Grin

I agree to kun and haseeo, as they are top pvpers they really know what is required to balance the game, i would like if cef give any or both of them the task to define the abilities.

thanx dude SmileSmile
yeah genesect have water mania and water master even it don't have a single water type move
Yeah there are some abilities which need to be changed but some of them should be kept as they are now because many people have got those megas e.g mega-giratina or even ms-giratina, so that would be bad news for them.
Umar: Are you the new guy handling abilities?
I gave Slaking: butcher, anger and bonus damage. That suited him more
(2015-08-07, 08:42 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Umar: Are you the new guy handling abilities?

yes dz m working on it but slow tough and slow strong weren't given by me

i asked cef about all this he said m working on a lot of abilities will do more probably with the next update
(2015-08-07, 08:42 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Umar: Are you the new guy handling abilities?

atleat 1 ability of op pokemons like slaking and giratina to be changed

like skb for 1 bad ice master then usual
ho-oh also get a bad one (compared to better ones )
similiarly many pokemons have abilities which is making them balanced but some are op
(2015-08-07, 11:19 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:

similiarly many pokemons have abilities which is making them balanced but some are op

ya and some pokemon have useless abilities
(2015-08-07, 11:25 AM)haseeo55 Wrote:

exactly
(2015-08-07, 11:25 AM)haseeo55 Wrote:

hass i tried to update those useless abilities :p let's just wait and see if there is anything bad it will be updated as well ^^
i will make mass update on abilities. after that we can still tune abilities all the time wait for the update
(2015-08-07, 02:42 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i will make mass update on abilities. after that we can still tune abilities all the time wait for the update

thanx Big Grin
(2015-08-07, 02:42 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i will make mass update on abilities. after that we can still tune abilities all the time wait for the update

That's great to hear, if you need any help shoot me a pm. Big Grin
What A Drag...
those abilities are mixed up
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]