Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
automatic faints with 0 moves in each power
i was battling some npcs when my dialga was with only 1 mp on your last move, i use it and it automatically faints. i read the battle log searching for something and found nothing to deal dmg on it to cause it to faint. so i try it another time with dialga and once again it happens ( this time i leave other move with 1 mp and when i use, it faints again). so i tried it with my shiny giratina-o and the same thing happens. i trully believe this should be a glitch or something like that right? 

screenshots of it:

dialga1
dialga 2
s giratina o

(edit more screenshots this time with one mp  on a weak mon and then what happened after i use it)
before (1 mp)
after( faints without being hit)
(2014-11-27, 07:22 AM)edineba Wrote: i was battling some npcs when my dialga was with only 1 mp on your last move, i use it and it automatically faints. i read the battle log searching for something and found nothing to deal dmg on it to cause it to faint. so i try it another time with dialga and once again it happens ( this time i leave other move with 1 mp and when i use, it faints again). so i tried it with my shiny giratina-o and the same thing happens. i trully believe this should be a glitch or something like that right? 

screenshots of it:

dialga1
dialga 2
s giratina o

(edit more screenshots this time with one mp  on a weak mon and then what happened after i use it)
before (1 mp)
it u run out of pp ur mon faints no glitch thats just what happens...move struggle isnt in game idk if it will ever br
that happens only when you are facing an npc with zero pps. If you do in wild battles nothing will happen.
(2014-11-27, 08:18 PM)ChaseC101 Wrote:
(2014-11-27, 07:22 AM)edineba Wrote: i was battling some npcs when my dialga was with only 1 mp on your last move, i use it and it automatically faints. i read the battle log searching for something and found nothing to deal dmg on it to cause it to faint. so i try it another time with dialga and once again it happens ( this time i leave other move with 1 mp and when i use, it faints again). so i tried it with my shiny giratina-o and the same thing happens. i trully believe this should be a glitch or something like that right? 

screenshots of it:

dialga1
dialga 2
s giratina o

before (1 mp)
it u run out of pp ur mon faints no glitch thats just what happens...move struggle isnt in game idk if it will ever br

How could i even imagine that ll be normal if we do have a button to surrender and end the battle and a warning in red about you using a move that has 0 mp? doesn´t even make sense to me your mon faints after has 0 mp in all moves, cause he can have things like radiation and you can use itens like arcanum and things like that. as Qurac says, the same thing wont happening in wild battles.  so are you sure that is not a glitch ? Anyway ty for the answer, but is better waiting for a confirmation about it dont you think?
(2014-11-27, 11:07 PM)edineba Wrote:
(2014-11-27, 08:18 PM)ChaseC101 Wrote:

screenshots of it:

dialga1
dialga 2
s giratina o

before (1 mp)

How could i even imagine that ll be normal if we do have a button to surrender and end the battle and a warning in red about you using a move that has 0 mp? doesn´t even make sense to me your mon faints after has 0 mp in all moves, cause he can have things like radiation and you can use itens like arcanum and things like that. as Qurac says, the same thing wont happening in wild battles.  so are you sure that is not a glitch ? Anyway ty for the answer, but is better waiting for a confirmation about it dont you think?

it is not a glitch

i believe people had requested this because if you can not use any moves no turn will happen

however i may fix this in future Smile