Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong Move Flatter.
Hello Guys!
I have discovered a mechanical issue about flatter .
in official games flatter increases the sp attack by one stage but in here it is increasing by 2 stages. I think its even wrong with swagger as it raises only 1 stage of attack but here it shows 2 stages.

Thanks for Reading!!

[Image: %3Ca%20href=][Image: 24d4euq.png]" />[Image: %3Ca%20href=][Image: 9ivi95.png]" />[Image: %3Ca%20href=][Image: ftzmv9.jpg]" />
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
Hello Guys!
in official games flatter increases the sp attack by one stage but in here it is increasing by 2 stages. I think its even wrong with swagger as it raises only 1 stage of attack but here it shows 2 stages.

Thanks for Reading!!
(2017-01-10, 12:52 PM)pratham Wrote: Hello Guys!

Thanks for Reading!!

No swagger raises the attack stat of foe by two stage in original game too.
also flatter was considered to be an special option of physical swagger here so keeping it won't be any problem imo
but you are right in case of flatter because in original game it raises sp att of foe by 1 stage.
but flatter is similar to swagger neither a special option of swagger and is so this mechanical issue is correct ?
you must realize that moves on here aren't same as that on original games :3
but it makes a difference right?
ty for report but i guess they can stay that way right guys?
yea! no problem!!