Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Pokemon Bazaar
Hello guys so I came up with an idea of having a Weekly Pokemon Bazaar 

What : Weekly Pokemon Bazaar, 6 different limited-time pokemons would be up for sale on the day of the bazaar, you only have one-time purchase per pokemon of each class, the pokemon you'll buy would have a random nature just like catching on wild, & level 75. 

Once the event ends, you can no longer buy anymore and you must wait another week to buy from the bazaar, but it would be a different set of pokemons. 

+the prices of each pokemon would depend on their rarity (price for shiny and shiny legendaries are different)

+the type of pokemons on the bazaar could be any of these : (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary,Mega, Mega Legendary and Shinies)

PRICES :
Common - 1,000 gold 
Uncommon - 5,000 gold 
Rare - 50,000 gold Ultra 
Rare - 120,000 gold 
Legendary - 600,000 gold 
Mega - 2,000,000 
Mega Legendary - 9,000,000 gold 
Shiny - 15,000,000 gold 
Shiny Legendary - 25,000,000 gold

Since they are time-limited, the prices would be a little cheaper, it can serve as a booster pack for those who can't afford the price real players give since some prices are too high from the price a single pokemon deserves.            

Where : It would be located on one sides under the gamepage button                

When : The event would be weekly, it would only happen once in a week,

The purpose of this bazaar is to help players who don't have time on hunting pokemons in the wild, and since gyms have a daily reset you can save enough gold to buy some pokemons you'll need in the weekly bazaar
Quote:
"If being scared makes you stop doing something you love then face it and rise up above all"

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marsha_Ricci's post:
  • Rule Follower
I support u:D
Liked x205676565:D
I vote Yes:D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rule Follower's post:
  • Marsha_Ricci
(2019-07-06, 01:14 AM)Rule Follower Wrote: I support uBig Grin
Liked x205676565Big Grin
I vote YesBig Grin
Thank you so much Big Grin
Quote:
"If being scared makes you stop doing something you love then face it and rise up above all"

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
  • Rule Follower
I hv questions
1-Dont u think u should let it be open 5 days of week?Or just close it per week at:
(Saturday,7:00 AM EST)or let it autoclose?
2-Im thinkin to put it on top right and there shld be a button that says"Weekly Pokemon Bazzar.Click here to shop for less".Wat do u think?
3-View my bazzar thread.How would u compare yrs to mine?
And NP :)
And itz too expensive for me:( I dnt mk that much:(
And this is last message in a row(Sry for the spam:( )but how much would it cut down if I were to get a * in Booster?I rarely make a million:(
(2019-07-06, 12:40 PM)Rule Follower Wrote: 1-Dont u think u should let it be open 5 days of week?Or just close it per week at:
(Saturday,7:00 AM EST)or let it autoclose?
2-Im thinkin to put it on top right and there shld be a button that says"Weekly Pokemon Bazzar.Click here to shop for less".Wat do u think?
3-View my bazzar thread.How would u compare yrs to mine?
They have 5-6 days to prepare money in order to buy those pokemons on the bazaar,yes there would be a button for the bazaar and lastly we don't need to compare ideas maybe if we would combine those ideas we can make a good bazaar Big Grin
Quote:

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
  • Rule Follower
YES!AWESOME!PLZ DO THAT!Sry abt the angry faces,lol
Btw,I hv put several questions below tht :D
Plz answer em.
(2019-07-06, 12:59 PM)Rule Follower Wrote: YES!AWESOME!PLZ DO THAT!Sry abt the angry faces,lol
Btw,I hv put several questions below tht Big Grin
Plz answer em.
Sure ill answer, ill summarize all of it
Quote:

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
  • Rule Follower
IM HOPPING IN JOY RN!!!!NONE HAS EVER MENTIONED MY THREADS IN THEIR'S!
TYSM!!!!IMA LIKE EVRY POST!!!!
(2019-07-06, 01:04 PM)Rule Follower Wrote: IM HOPPING IN JOY RN!!!!NONE HAS EVER MENTIONED MY THREADS IN THEIR'S!
TYSM!!!!IMA LIKE EVRY POST!!!!
Thank you for the support Big Grin like you, im up for the game's improvement Big Grin
Quote:

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
  • Rule Follower
When u put em together,I can only imagine our progress^^In fact,I'll work for this thread^^
If I could edit main post,I could put us as sponsors or something:(
Ur thread makes this the BEST DAY EVER!:D
1076767988878x likes:D
(2019-07-06, 01:10 PM)Rule Follower Wrote: When u put em together,I can only imagine our progress^^In fact,I'll work for this thread^^
If I could edit main post,I could put us as sponsors or somethingSad
Make a reply composting all of your suggestions and ill try to add it on my thread Big Grin thank you so much!
Quote:

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
  • Rule Follower
All right^^
Ppl,this will contain each new idea I come up w/ for Marsha 2 add^^
We a team,lol
1-I think ppl like me that hlp u get discounts on poke,right?
Not sayin there is good chance,but as a reward and if not,a little bit of gold each day we hlp<3
For motovation<3
2-How abt we have contests and if ppl win em they can win 10mil or so or a free Shiny class of choice up 2 Lgnd.
And to enter,they must hlp? <3
(2019-07-06, 01:16 PM)Rule Follower Wrote: All right^^
We a team,lol
Thanks, i think we need more opinions from other players, can you help spread the thread?
Quote:

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
  • Rule Follower
NP^^And probs make a Poll for opinions^^
We a team,lol
Hello^^I shall make some credits^^
"Thanks to Marsha_Ricci and Zayden Aegislash(Me)and future opinions that help this thread grow^^.Sponsored by:
                                                                     Rule Follower
                                         Marsha_Ricci
                                         Likers in the future
Thank you ppl so much for helping this idea grow and someday reach implemention^^I hope this will grow^^"
*Music plays**Sings*Thank you to all,to all,to all^^
We hope you will grow^^
Plz help us...In our task.
To have this awesome feature.
Wishing this idea to have a good future^^
*Whispers*Thank you so very much.
-Zayden Aegislash
(2019-07-06, 01:43 PM)Rule Follower Wrote:
We a team,lol
Hello^^I shall make some credits^^
"Thanks to Marsha_Ricci and Zayden Aegislash(Me)and future opinions that help this thread grow^^.Sponsored by:
                                                                     Rule Follower
                                         Marsha_Ricci
                                         Likers in the future
Thank you ppl so much for helping this idea grow and someday reach implemention^^I hope this will grow^^"
*Music plays**Sings*Thank you to all,to all,to all^^
We hope you will grow^^
Plz help us...In our task.
To have this awesome feature.
Wishing this idea to have a good future^^
*Whispers*Thank you so very much.
-Zayden Aegislash
what an effort xD thank you for that!! I really appreciate it!! <3
Quote:

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
Not a problem<3
Im back,Marsha_Ricci.I may edit mai reply of suggestions post<3
we can make a daily bazaar

each day 1 random pokemon from each class but no mega class

what other players think about prices?
CeF,nw I think abt it,I cant afford it:(
Many thanks for allowing us to use some of your valuable time to develop this post. Not only is it quite useful, but the material also helps to make it more engaging. a lot of gratitude for this.