Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
✓ Edit 16.02.2017 : New Pokemon escape feature added to the game. From now on, when you encounter a wild Pokemon, if that Pokemon's level is 15+ level higher than the highest level Pokemon in your team, it will automatically escape without even battling. For example lets say your highest level Pokemon in your team is 44. In this case, you can hunt maximum up to 59 level Pokemon. This rule does not apply to NPC battles
(2017-02-16, 10:52 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Edit 16.02.2017 : New Pokemon escape feature added to the game. From now on, when you encounter a wild Pokemon, if that Pokemon's level is 15+ level higher than the highest level Pokemon in your team, it will automatically escape without even battling. For example lets say your highest level Pokemon in your team is 44. In this case, you can hunt maximum up to 59 level Pokemon. This rule does not apply to NPC battles

so if max lvl poke in team is level 100. it got no effect?

also force battles still there ?  or in that too we can add

like if max poke in our team is 100, wild pokemon below lvl 85 will not get force battles
except for ur legy and shiny which gives notification 
so basically removing force battles whcih are irritating
very nice work cef and yeah im with kunn on that one really curious if my poke is lvl 100 and im hunting shinies and get forced into battle a lot of times sometimes even after only 5 steps
GhostJokerCoen
(2017-02-16, 06:17 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 10:52 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Edit 16.02.2017 : New Pokemon escape feature added to the game. From now on, when you encounter a wild Pokemon, if that Pokemon's level is 15+ level higher than the highest level Pokemon in your team, it will automatically escape without even battling. For example lets say your highest level Pokemon in your team is 44. In this case, you can hunt maximum up to 59 level Pokemon. This rule does not apply to NPC battles

like if max poke in our team is 100, wild pokemon below lvl 85 will not get force battles

that way people like me who basically only ev train and normal hunt, wont be able to find anything, like considering my hunter is a level 100 mega pangoro, i wouldnt be able to find basically a thing
(2017-02-16, 06:26 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

that way people like me who basically only ev train and normal hunt, wont be able to find anything, like considering my hunter is a level 100 mega pangoro, i wouldnt be able to find basically a thing

why not , if u press r it is valid
if u wanna battle u battle

but no forced battled if u r 15 ll higher then wild except for ur , legy and shiny
(2017-02-16, 06:28 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:

but no forced battled if u r 15 ll higher then wild except for ur , legy and shiny
that depends how you mean forced battle, cause as i know no battle is forced, you can always run if you want to

there is a reason i won't support this why ?
why the player will force to get run away from a legendary or shiny when he can catch it by status effect also after loosing i.e white out you loss nothing except you have to heal in previous monster center then why not a try out.
i thinks it should be on player to enter in battle or escape for high level poke coz ppl can catch a legendary or shiny in newbie life by status effect which is actually the beauty of game^^
(2017-02-16, 06:35 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 06:28 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:

that depends how you mean forced battle, cause as i know no battle is forced, you can always run if you want to

if only u had played game u would have known
force abtles in game bene there in game for a lot lot  time year + 
if u dont run , ok but all people run when doing shiny hunt 

and force battles are irritating
(2017-02-16, 06:39 PM)kane001 Wrote:

there is a reason i won't support this why ?
why the player will force to get  run away from a legendary or shiny when he can catch it by status effect  also after loosing i.e white out you loss nothing except you have to heal in previous monster center
i thinks it should be on player to enter in battle or escape for high level poke coz ppl can catch a legendary or shiny in noob life by status effect which is actually the beauty of game^^

yes i agree , if people are talented or got team they surely can catch even at noob life
Long story short : WE want removal of forced battle and forced escape from a wild pokemon battle
why to remove force escape i explained here https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Ver...#pid150850
now explanation on why to remove force battle
its worthless/useless and so much irritating if a high level poke for example mega shiny legendary of level 100 is forced to battle a level 3 rattata
now to explain with a clear example while preparing for boss event i was training my stone age team of level 100 to learn a level up based learning move and it got so many trap by deerling(having ability normal immunity) as it was forced in battle with it now since for boss event stone's had only normal type move so i have to surrender lot of times which consumes lot of extra time this kind of circumstance can happen with many other poke and in many other reasons of training because of getting forced in battles.
✓ Edit 2017.02.17 : Random forced battles are completely removed upon requests
(2017-02-17, 12:50 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Edit 2017.02.17 : Random forced battles are completely removed upon requests

yay thanks Big Grin
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-02-17, 12:50 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Edit 2017.02.17 : Random forced battles are completely removed upon requests

Thanx a lot for it
Was really needed
so no random battle now Big Grin

maybe next
no ultrarare popup msg? :p
(2017-02-18, 03:14 PM)jecklin Wrote: so no random battle now Big Grin

maybe next
no ultrarare popup msg? :p

ultra rare popup is fine if there was a toggle on/off
nice thanks cef Smile
On the events. it was annoying when we got events for rare pokemon because that 1 form wasn't catchable, so i'm glad that part's gone.

but what about adding it back shiny events? e.g. Shiny eeveelutions? even though shiny eevee itself is catchable on a map?
(2017-02-26, 07:48 PM)sea2003main Wrote: On the events. it was annoying when we got events for rare pokemon because that 1 form wasn't catchable, so i'm glad that part's gone.

but what about adding it back shiny events? e.g. Shiny eeveelutions? even though shiny eevee itself is catchable on a map?  
we need shiny eeveelutions back in events! Its gonna take me FOREVER to get 17 more shiny eevees... I'm totally not obsessedTongue...
I agree with sea. It feels like with the current amount of shiny pokemon in events, you see the same one like 4 times a day A larger variety would be nice.
Nice update,i love itHeartHeartHeartHeart
CeF you should concentrate on making this game fun instead of into boring grindfest. Children come to have fun after hard school day and not to spend time on additional tedious tasks.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
okay since i don't able to find any related thread and still need lot of information, study and
time in analysis of lot of items that can be added here to open a new thread for it , i am simply suggesting here to change mystical weapon (which currently increases the base power special category move by 10%) to an special option of vampiric weapon because we already have a better and alternative option of mystical weapon that is Epic hammer (which increases the base power of special category of move by 30%).
Also a suggestion is that to show the players who defeated boss battle event after event is over with a green sign just below their "Boss Event Rewards
Damage" which we can only see when the event is running (for now after event is over it won't show).
for example we can't say who actually defeated boss in this event https://www.pokemonpets.com/SearchPlayer...EventId=41 and we can only see gold rewards on virtue of damage only.
(2017-03-22, 05:30 AM)kane001 Wrote: Also a suggestion is that to show the players who defeated boss battle event after event is over with a green sign just below their "Boss Event Rewards
Damage" which we can only see when the event is running (for now after event is over it won't show).
for example we can't say who actually defeated boss in this event https://www.pokemonpets.com/SearchPlayer...EventId=41 and we can only see gold rewards on virtue of damage only.

Flying under the radar since v3.0.2...
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Ver...#pid150184
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
nice thx for update Smile
how do you updateExclamation
how do you go in the real game in pokemonpetsExclamation
is a update happening right now cause it says the web page is unavailable with HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."
GhostJokerCoen
Question 
(2017-04-03, 11:13 AM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: is a update happening right now cause it says the web page is unavailable with HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."

i also noticed it but don't know what really happen Dodgy
hmm cause i still cant even get the page to load it still says HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. lol  but at least im not only one so might be an update Smile
GhostJokerCoen
Probably a new update indeed.
We'll have to await a final reply by CeF himself
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)