Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.0.2 Beta
Well, I finally got past zone 1, just not the arena. It was really tough at first. Yea, just a tough start then you can finally move around the game.

https://beta.pokemonpets.com/Maps-Grand-Ruins
The NPC doesn't work on this map. I tried refreshing, moving away from the npc and re-approaching but it doesn't load.
When you click for a pokemon's details, it says "seemonstersdetails" in the link.

Such as https://beta.pokemonpets.com/seeusermons...spx?id=314
The ability 'Fighting Eager' isn't working.
when will forum be fixed too much of mmorpg written and also when we click it doesnt fully take us to the main page 
[Image: piKorOn.png]
(2014-07-04, 10:58 AM)staff Wrote: when will forum be fixed too much of mmorpg written and also when we click it doesnt fully take us to the main page 

That only takes you to the Official Forums section. You have to click Pokemon Pets Official Forum for the whole forum
I think you should get rid of the abilities Berserk and Cautious. 

With out donations you will be rendering pokemon with those abilities almost unusable unless you also give them Accuracy Expert.
(2014-07-04, 03:04 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote:
(2014-07-04, 10:58 AM)staff Wrote: when will forum be fixed too much of mmorpg written and also when we click it doesnt fully take us to the main page 

That only takes you to the Official Forums section. You have to click Pokemon Pets Official Forum for the whole forum

yes thats what im telling but then the it says m30 then we are taken to that page

(2014-07-04, 03:15 PM)Knost Wrote: I think you should get rid of the abilities Berserk and Cautious. 

With out donations you will be rendering pokemon with those abilities almost unusable unless you also give them Accuracy Expert.

very true
My opinion on the Top 10 Rewards is that it shouldn't happen at all. Finding errors is the main reason for this and also, Pokemon Pets is a reward itself. CeFurkan didn't have to make this game since he already has Monster MMORPG and it's very successful. It sucks that Pokemon Craft was taken down but look at what it conjured up - Monster MMORPG.
For those that are working with Pokemon Pets and are helping it to become just as successful, even if less, to Monster MMORPG, they should be the ones with a reward. Pokemon Pets doesn't have to be here, CeFurkan didn't have to work on it. It was only done because some people have requested it.

All in all, we are just lucky to have this game here, making it a reward in its own name.
(2014-07-04, 04:29 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: My opinion on the Top 10 Rewards is that it shouldn't happen at all. Finding errors is the main reason for this and also, Pokemon Pets is a reward itself. CeFurkan didn't have to make this game since he already has Monster MMORPG and it's very successful. It sucks that Pokemon Craft was taken down but look at what it conjured up - Monster MMORPG.
For those that are working with Pokemon Pets and are helping it to become just as successful, even if less, to Monster MMORPG, they should be the ones with a reward. Pokemon Pets doesn't have to be here, CeFurkan didn't have to work on it. It was only done because some people have requested it.

All in all, we are just lucky to have this game here, making it a reward in its own name.

PP was yes created as ppl requested for it and also as a memory of pokemon craft and some really like it
Cef said to post noticed errors here, right?  Anyways, I noticed this move is missing on occasion, but it is supposed to have 100% accuracy?

[Image: 2uidnbr.jpg]
Golemt has its Evasion increased . I have completely misread that post, my bad.
I don't understand.  The Golem is my pokemon.  How does its evasion being increased affect how its 100% accuracy move works?
I have also told that to cef on the previous version thread, it is not good for the move to be missing if the accuracy is 100%, and foes evasion is normal and has no boost at all.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
In terms with that, I am actually missing a lot as well when there is no change to my pokemon's accuracy and no change to the opponent's evasion.
I still firmly believe that paralysis is more of a 70% chance of being unable to move, rather than 30%.
[Image: r91xFhR.png]
Also, isn't 0.25% a little too absurd for appearance rate of uncommon? I mean, sure, it's called uncommon, but 0.25%... they're not even that much of a top-tier Pokemon. Perhaps it's supposed to be 1%. .025 is just... too low for the equivalent of Superior.
Same goes for Rares, which is the Emissaries.
[Image: Uu1bwAy.png]
You forget that pokemon has different rarity value then MonsterMMORPG, so Cef is goin with that which is okay
(2014-07-05, 09:51 AM)SkyRock Wrote: I still firmly believe that paralysis is more of a 70% chance of being unable to move, rather than 30%.
[Image: r91xFhR.png]
Also, isn't 0.25% a little too absurd for appearance rate of uncommon? I mean, sure, it's called uncommon, but 0.25%... they're not even that much of a top-tier Pokemon. Perhaps it's supposed to be 1%. .025 is just... too low for the equivalent of Superior.
Same goes for Rares, which is the Emissaries.

yep you were right

it was 70% instead of 30% Big Grin very good find will be fixed
(2014-07-04, 03:15 PM)Knost Wrote: I think you should get rid of the abilities Berserk and Cautious. 

those abilities changed to %15 accuracy decrease and it is now live

confusion and paralyze miss chances are also fixed
(2014-07-04, 06:55 AM)Knost Wrote: The ability 'Fighting Eager' isn't working.

fixed
(2014-07-05, 04:10 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

those abilities changed to %15 accuracy decrease and it is now live

confusion and paralyze miss chances are also fixed

Just as we had discussed. Thanks Cefurkan.
things are going very well currently
(2014-07-04, 02:04 AM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: Well, I finally got past zone 1, just not the arena. It was really tough at first. Yea, just a tough start then you can finally move around the game.

The NPC doesn't work on this map. I tried refreshing, moving away from the npc and re-approaching but it doesn't load.

Still got this.
(2014-07-05, 08:03 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote:
(2014-07-04, 02:04 AM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: Well, I finally got past zone 1, just not the arena. It was really tough at first. Yea, just a tough start then you can finally move around the game.

Still got this.

ye npcs will get fixed at next re-roll
Thank you for pokeballs!!

[Image: 70fi9u.png]

This happens btw.
So the pokeballs made from apricorns have different names, oh well, or will they be changed again to be the original ones? The lureball is the dragon ball, heavy=fight, and the GS ball=Ground?

Malvagio that also happens at MonsterMMORPG sometimes, instead of the scroll box :/
no idea there is update or not

but i dont see run button now when pokemon appears 

just battle button there

noticed when hunting in coloured fields

also when go to npc it show battle battle 2 times 

1 button but battle written 2 times
is this first update
[Image: th?&id=HN.608026275649356649&w=300&h=300...9&rs=0&p=0]
now this gamew becomes too good