Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
To Prove My Innocence
Here is the screen shots of my chat in hangouts with hasansadawi11. This will prove I didn't hack him and that he set me up.

[Image: pm4GuEwvp]

[Image: poFcMh9Mp]

[Image: pn3OzCtQp]
Woah! Is this real???

I believe you man! Geez hasan man.....
hasan was upset he lost to the shiny flareon... and he blamed me for it cuz I walked him through how to catch it... but he didn't have the supplies necessary to catch it... so he faked wanting to quit and told me I could have his stuff... once I had his stuff he made up a story that I hacked him to try getting me banned... he wanted my shiny flareon cuz I was "responsible" for making him loose to the one he found... and since I didn't let him have it he tried getting a mod to ban me under false accusations
You can easily use pbrush to do stuff like this.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-04-16, 05:38 PM)Mysterium Wrote: You can easily use pbrush to do stuff like this.
pbrush?
your awesome evee Big Grin
u edited it
i didnt even say that u are such a fool

(2017-04-16, 06:07 PM)hasansadawi100 Wrote: u edited it
I never edited it
and i dont even have that profile pic 

i have a "24 live another day"
u are sooo fuging lying Angry Angry
I don't believe either of you, this thread is closed
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...