Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This kind of revenge system how is that sound
Question 
You beat player A from ELO league match making

That player A can revenge you but you can not revenge him again after he beaten you

how is that sound?

Or should we never implement revenge system for ELO?
No rematch isnt good

Player will wait till good player beat him and gain points by.doing a rematch
Thete will be delibretate  attempts by less pts player that strong player faces him
(2016-06-10, 07:49 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: You beat player A from ELO league match making

That player A can revenge you but you can not revenge him again after he beaten you

how is that sound?

I think a rematch is fair but just one
idk, i like doing the revenge but it seems a little unfair, they beat me and get 2+ points while i go back and beat them again and get 29+ points, he tries again and i still his points again, so he gets maybe 4+ points and i get 58+ points in 2 rounds, i think the points given could be better if not anything else, but i think a player only getting 1 revenge sounds fair
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
Well, one way would be for revenge to bypass protection. 
But that's only one minor part.
Fair would be, if they'd just gain the points they loose.
So i beat someone for 16pts, he would gain 2 by beating me.
Instead
I beat someone for 16pts, they gain the 16pts back, regardless how much lower I'm than those.
But only via revenge, regular should still reward normal amount
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-06-10, 10:17 PM)Blau Wrote: Well, one way would be for revenge to bypass protection. 
Instead
I beat someone for 16pts, they gain the 16pts back, regardless how much lower I'm than those.

so you say fair one is you get what you lose?

also do you support only 1 time revenge or infinite revenge?
(2016-06-10, 11:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 10:17 PM)Blau Wrote: Well, one way would be for revenge to bypass protection. 
Instead

Well, the abusive factor i see as the main problem, is that low tier elo players can destroy alot of points from high tiers, while high tiers can only gain ever so few.
I'd say it depends. 
If it bypasses protection,  it should only be once a day, if it doesn't, maybe Infinite.
Ultimately I'd say once a das is reasonable,  I'm just somewhat against having to spam elo to keep a rank / grow in rank.
But maybe the majority enjoys that, so don't just consider my opinion. 
And then again, all of that might change once AI is brilliant. 

But yes, I think revenge should cancel out the loss of points. 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-06-11, 12:30 AM)Blau Wrote:
Instead

Well, the abusive factor i see as the main problem, is that low tier elo players can destroy alot of points from high tiers, while high tiers can only gain ever so few.
I'd say it depends. 
If it bypasses protection,  it should only be once a day, if it doesn't, maybe Infinite.
Ultimately I'd say once a das is reasonable,  I'm just somewhat against having to spam elo to keep a rank / grow in rank.

I agree, cuz as i stated before, i get 29+ points by beating someone i could never beat in pvp, and they battle me and only get 2 points,
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2016-06-11, 12:30 AM)Blau Wrote:
Instead

I'd say it depends. 

ok so this system

you can get only what you have lost
it bypass protection but only 1 time.
it will be like player A beats you and now you have revenge option against player A. Then you beat player A in revenge match but player A will not get a revenge option. So from only ELO matchings you will get revenge option. 

How is this sound? open to abuse etc?
It would be good if revenge only compensates for points lost. and it can be done only once
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
(2016-06-10, 07:49 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: You beat player A from ELO league match making

how is that sound?

i am rank 1 in elo Cool so i think no revenge sytem should be implemented Big Grin...

how is that sound?

revenge system is better when both elo league players are doing online elo league battle.