Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
malachi with the dragon eevee they gotta have wings thats what mainly makes it a dragon type and then use there electric and darkness and any type they are as a aura swirling around them or something like that Smile if i could draw id show what i mean but hope this helps Smile
GhostJokerCoen
(2016-12-28, 03:52 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: malachi with the dragon eevee they gotta have wings thats what mainly makes it a dragon type and then use there electric and darkness and any type they are as a aura swirling around them or something like that Smile if i could draw id show what i mean but hope this helps Smile

yes this indeed helps ^^ thanks i was wondering what to put around it
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
Mega Umbreon Dragon ^^ Please tell me what i need to improve on it ^^" might do digitally

"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
Honestly
 I never thought they looked like dragons and I think there should be a ultra rare or mega dark and ghost umbreon.
i like the look malachi very nice just gotta fix the face up a bit and the wings look great but maybe make them bigger kinda like the jolteon wings were before cause there dragons not fairies lol but all in all does look nice i like the aura around the umbreon Smile cant wait to see jolteon now Smile
GhostJokerCoen
We NEEEEEED a mega-toxicroak NOWW!!! PLEEEEEAAASEE????
my friend typed that
i really thankful for share this post