Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(2015-11-26, 02:37 PM)Delphox Wrote: Mega - Goodra ( i forgot it ) Smile final form from Goomy

Alright! ^^
Zzz, there I looked at your thread. Enjoy ^^
(2015-11-26, 10:02 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Zzz, there I looked at your thread. Enjoy ^^

how is it i have been working by myself since misterdoorknob is busy irl
lots of megas Confused gotta get through them all
(2015-11-30, 07:45 AM)CrystalTheDragon Wrote: lots of megas Confused gotta get through them all

Yep that's the point of this thread ..
(2015-11-26, 10:02 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Zzz, there I looked at your thread. Enjoy ^^

lol dark.zeroBig Grin
(2015-11-30, 02:04 PM)ultramask31 Wrote:

lol dark.zeroBig Grin

of coarse i get myself dzed
Those pictures look awfully familiar..
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-12-05, 02:22 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Those pictures look awfully familiar..
next time if u steal drawings from webs,we will make sure u
get 
banned.be careful next time.
(2015-12-05, 06:18 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 02:22 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Those pictures look awfully familiar..
next time if u steal drawings from webs,we will make sure u
get 
banned.be careful next time.

To everyone here,
I am so sorry for the inconviniecence caused here in this thread,
as capt's post is actually true
I copied Mega Cresselia I will give u that as the honest truth from me
but the other mega delphox and mega xerneas were all my ideas dead center
Mega Xerneas was my number 1 main project and I had some hard time thinking about wat should I do with it
So I am so sorry for all the troubles I've caused
From Malachi
Dear Thread/Viewers 
I will continue my work to do the megas requested here no matter if they r in the game already or not in the game
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
some random sketches 
https://prntscr.com/9ksnpi Mega Excadrill 
https://prntscr.com/9kso4k Mega Eeevee
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
how r we supposed to do this crystal...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
all these megas and fusions 0-0
Mega purrloin and liepard

Thumbnail(s)

Mega Dragalge

Which one is better?
very awesome Wink
more megas coming soon
(2016-01-26, 05:19 PM)Manon Wrote: Mega purrloin and liepard

man these look good ^^
I will be doing new designs ^^ asap atm I am working solo so it will be hard for me to work by my self
As its the time for me to leave for the next 9 months i hope everyone enjoyed my art work 
Sincerely Malachi
(2015-10-29, 11:19 PM)Glaceon Wrote: The Megas here hopefully will give u something to look at as I will be uploading pics of new mega designs for this game enjoy.^^ Also make sure to request any megas here like mega meganium (jungle) 

Hi guys we r now doing fusions ^^ as well as the megas of coarse ^^ 
keep on requesting for more megas and now fusions ^^
Sincerely Malachi. 
Fusion Drawer   Megas Drawer
Malachi            Malachi

Hello I want suggest that plzz create the mega-L of the xy series
Please create the maga-L of swords of justice pm
I like mega-cresselia but make it a digital art^^ 
btw nice work^^
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
I am back making megas guys ^^ with tonnes of new ideas too ^^ i hope you will all enjoy my art work ^^ 
Also here's my deviantart ^^ if you wanna check it out 
https://malachi2001.deviantart.com/
Mega Lickilicky                                               Special List                                Fusions
mega victini (crystal)                                         Mega Delphox (done)               Mewgilga=Mew+Dialga
mega conceldour                                               Mega Xerneas (done)              Nineon=Eevee+Ninetails
mega arcanine                                                  Mega Breloom                        Molticuno=Moltres+Articuno
mega cresselia (done).                                       Mega Goodra                         Girapalga=Giratina+Palkia+Dialga  
mega blissey (re newed)                                                                                 Entsuikou=Entei+Raikou+Suicune
mega ariados 
mega pachirisu(crystal)
mega pikachu (crystal)
mega denenne (crystal) 
mega jinx
mega weavile
mega meganium jungle
mega galvantula 
mega gliscor 
mega meloetta (crystal)
mega zygarde 
mega dragonite (both)
mega infernape (in progress)
mega servine 
mega arbok
mega dragalge (Done) (Digitalised)
mega accelgor

mega yvealtal
mega keldeo 
mega virizon
mega coballion
mega terrakion
nice work
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2016-08-15, 01:34 PM)sea2003main Wrote: nice work
thanks 
XD so much work to be done though
(2015-11-26, 10:33 AM)Delphox Wrote: I have a great idea... mega arbok... a dragon-snake with epic wings Smile

[Image: mega_arbok_by_jordanqv-dasbbzb.png]
i think every pokemon that doesnt have a mega evolution needs to have one makes it funner rather its legendary pokemon or any other it would be great to see.
GhostJokerCoen