Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam in General Chat Rules
Photo 
It's 11 days ago since Mysterious was not able to play the game, where there where players in the Philippines Chat where not obeying the rules

and Mysterious is just the person who have authority in the Philippine chat Undecided

and few minute ago i found out a player named @Dj_blue that i found not following the rules, he messaged 6 messages straight...ExclamationExclamationExclamation

one QUESTION GUYS !

What will be our actions for this?

comment down

well i didn't make this thread for telling cef for my promotions 
but it's up to him and all I want is some actions for breaking the rules Sleepy

Thumbnail(s)

at the moment there is no player in filipino chat who is eligible for cm'ship.so for now whenever u see someone spamming or breaking any rules in filipino chat,just pm any of the cm's or scm's online to either warn or ban that guy.because cef won't make any random guy cm.and mysterious can't come online because he is busy with real life stuff.
(2016-02-28, 01:32 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: at the moment there is no player in filipino chat who is eligible for cm'ship.so for now whenever u see someone spamming or breaking any rules in filipino chat,just pm any of the cm's or scm's online to either warn or ban that guy.because cef won't make any random guy cm.and mysterious can't come online because he is busy with real life stuff.

Precisely what umar said.
Mods have the ability to Visit all local Chats, since we have enough hyper active Moderators,  you're practically guaranteed to find one online.
Use : Top Bar → Players → Search Players / Online Players → filter by authority.
For stuff like spam / insulting and almost all other rules we are not required to speak the language,  since there are more than enough ways for us to understand, verify, intervene.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-02-28, 05:03 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 01:32 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: at the moment there is no player in filipino chat who is eligible for cm'ship.so for now whenever u see someone spamming or breaking any rules in filipino chat,just pm any of the cm's or scm's online to either warn or ban that guy.because cef won't make any random guy cm.and mysterious can't come online because he is busy with real life stuff.

Precisely what umar said.
Mods have the ability to Visit all local Chats, since we have enough hyper active Moderators,  you're practically guaranteed to find one online.
Use : Top Bar → Players → Search Players / Online Players → filter by authority.
For stuff like spam / insulting and almost all other rules we are not required to speak the language,  since there are more than enough ways for us to understand, verify, intervene.

THANK YOU !! Blau Big GrinSmile
you can always just go: CAPT, I'M IN TROUBLES!
Not sure if I'll reply, but I'll try
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)