Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am really sad. I m sorry to all pkmn trainers. I apologized . I hope the people can forgive me...i am bad..i know . I hope u can forgive me ??
To be honest, never.

I sincerely hoped you would have learned your lesson and left the community and game alone after all you did.

You have insulted the developer, the moderators, the users -
You have manipulated new userrs into believing you were wrongfully accused, ALTHOUGH everyone had/has evidence to prove you wrong -
You used racial slurs towards other nationalities than your own -
You have mocked families in several languages -
You have, nearly, broken EVERY RULE there is -

And now you want forgiveness.. for a 3rd time? Or is it your 4th time already?

Never.

Hope your life, outside of the game, will treat you better than you have treated us.
- My final words for you.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
"You're sweet sweet lovin' , wont you put it on me? Keep me coming cuz you're all that I need? As long as you love me"

Lol I've forgiven you, but hey not everyone else has and that's not my problem. But hey i'm irrelevant like you said and i'm dumb according to you. Maybe i should listen to you and not forgive you cuz i'm too dumb to do that? See you in the afterlife! :D

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
(2018-04-25, 08:34 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: To be honest, never.

I sincerely hoped you would have learned your lesson and left the community and game alone after all you did.

You have insulted the developer, the moderators, the users -
You have manipulated new userrs into believing you were wrongfully accused, ALTHOUGH everyone had/has evidence to prove you wrong -
You used racial slurs towards other nationalities than your own -
You have mocked families in several languages -
You have, nearly, broken EVERY RULE there is -

And now you want forgiveness.. for a 3rd time? Or is it your 4th time already?

Never.

Hope your life, outside of the game, will treat you better than you have treated us.
- My final words for you.

I agree with Cpt. Obvious, everyone deserves to be forgiven, except you've had about 3 chances already. 

“The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.”  ~Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)
This thread will just cause flamming and annoyance, locking it
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2018-05-21, 01:57 PM)SeaQueen Wrote: This thread will just cause flamming and annoyance, locking it

but it isnt locked yet lol