Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip Pokemon Pop-up Message for Rare and Above Pokemon
So I was playing and realized that we should have the little pop up "Do you want to skip this Pokemon" message for everything above 'Uncommon' just because I use the hot key for skip and I'll miss a rare Pokemon because I'm not paying attention. I think it would be really handy, though some might find it convenient or annoying so maybe there should be a button to 'enable' it or 'disable' it? What do you guys think?
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
I think if you wanna hunt, you should pay attention.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2017-02-17, 11:37 PM)Blau Wrote: I think if you wanna hunt, you should pay attention.

Yep. i agree. there has been requests on adding toggle before even for ultra rares and legendaries but it was said the game doesn't need to be easier
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-02-17, 11:37 PM)Blau Wrote: I think if you wanna hunt, you should pay attention.
I pay attention the best I can but after so long of Pokemon hunting your mind begins to sleep a little
(2017-02-18, 02:12 AM)sea2003main Wrote:

Yep. i agree. there has been requests on adding toggle before even for ultra rares and legendaries but it was said the game doesn't need to be easier
I'm pretty new at the forum so I'm posting ideas as they come incase a decent one comes around
uncommon is green
rare is blue color
how can miss now lol

ultrarare already annoying

no need add other popup msg -__-
it would be usefull but then we need a toggle on and off
(2017-02-18, 03:11 PM)jecklin Wrote: uncommon is green
rare is blue color
how can miss now lol

ultrarare already annoying

no need add other popup msg -__-
It was just a suggestion I'm aware of the colors and you know I occasionally skip it. Got it, it was a bad idea.
Hello there! Thank you for your suggestion. I understand your concern about potentially missing rare Pokémon while using the skip hotkey. Having a pop-up message asking if you want to skip Pokémon above the "Uncommon" level could be a helpful feature. To cater to different preferences, it might be a good idea to include an option to enable or disable this feature, allowing players to choose whether they find it convenient or prefer not to have the pop-up. What are your thoughts on this? Let's discuss it further!
Yep. In such case, i concur. Toggle has been requested for ultra-rare and legendary creatures before, but it was rejected since "the game doesn't need to be easier."
great post
great ideas
great