Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoho
all you alternate form loving, multiple choice wanting, multitude expecting fellas out there Big Grin
for those who know me,
I'm responsible for the alternate form flood.

and as you might expect,
I'm here to present you once more,
alternate forms ^^'

This time, it's about Silvally. Just like Arceus, it got several Typing related forms. Serebii entry here

Soo, CeF asked me to make a thread for it, so here we are.

[Image: 28jlcfa.jpg]
As you can see, it's basically the same with Arceus, just a few different colorations, and 
TYPINGS.

That said, the idea is to ALSO implement the MULTI-ATTACK and JUDGMENTtyping moves for each form.
This'll mean, that STAB plays a bigger role than just random learnable moves, and moves not only matter for resistances !

hope you all look forward to it Big Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
support form my side
sounds great to me Big Grin
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
i know it's not the right thread for this, but can we also have deoxys and giratina and other pokemons with different form transformable? i mean give deoxys attack weapon and click on "Transform Pokemon" and it will transform to deoxys-attack. give it the defense-armor it will become deoxys-defense. give it item for speed and it will become deoxys-speed. and for giratina,  giratina-origin is offensive one so give it razor claw and it will transform into giratina origin if you give giratina-origin a defense armor, it will transform to regular giratina which is defensive one.
I'd actually look somewhat towards Umar's suggestion.
Always freaked me out habing a Deoxys with defensive stats and only able to mega it into an attacker anyways.
So plus 1 from me Big Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Agree
like with the arceus lol yep, sounds good to me. also i think the arceus need to be clear on what item to transform becuz i don't think even knew they could transform it ( if its not already )
(2017-02-04, 08:58 PM)sea2003main Wrote: like with the arceus lol yep, sounds good to me. also i think the arceus need to be clear on what item to transform becuz i don't think even knew they could transform it ( if its not already )  

Hmm... for the deoxys we could use speed armor, attack weapon, defense armor or something. 
Or just allow it to evolve and then pick an option like 
Evolve to "x" "y" "z" form.
Same with unmegaing.
Dunno how that works with our current mechanic tho.
So maybe just implement a shift form button like the evolution button, without the need for items?
Cause... technically they aren't evolving so there shouldn't exactly be cost involved.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Yeah
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
just did update

case "Survival Armor": Deoxys

case "Attack Weapon": Deoxys-Attack

case "Defense Armor": Deoxys-Defense

case "Speed Armor": Deoxys-Speed

case "Razor Claw": Giratina-Origin

case "Defense Armor": Giratina

You can try them

I plan to add other suggested things too
(2017-02-06, 10:38 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: just did update

You can try them

Maybe add the Orb holding thing for arceus into the pokedex, or a note somewhere, so every player knows how to change arceus type

You're the best Big Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2017-02-06, 10:38 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: just did update

You can try them

Nice thanx
Cef asked me to post on this about all the other alt missing alternate forms, which are:  the various minior core other colour forms, the 6 ash's cap pikachu, ash-greninja ( as the mega greninja we have now only has ash - greninja artwork, but the stats are different ), meagerna ancient colour, mimikyu busted form, eternal flower floette. 
All these ones can be found on here:

https://bulbahandbook.bulbagarden.net/po...x/national

just look for them in and you will find them
(2017-02-07, 06:15 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: Cef asked me to post on this about all the other alt missing alternate forms, which are:  the various minior core other colour forms, the 6 ash's cap pikachu, ash-greninja ( as the mega greninja we have now only has ash - greninja artwork, but the stats are different ), meagerna ancient colour, mimikyu busted form, eternal flower floette. 

yea why not we can add all missing forms Smile
(2017-02-07, 06:15 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: Cef asked me to post on this about all the other alt missing alternate forms, which are:  the various minior core other colour forms, the 6 ash's cap pikachu, ash-greninja ( as the mega greninja we have now only has ash - greninja artwork, but the stats are different ), meagerna ancient colour, mimikyu busted form, eternal flower floette. 

sounds good to me.
just to let you know with the incoming update everything coming in the first post

the type of the attacks will change by hold crystal or orb item
(2017-02-07, 08:08 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: just to let you know with the incoming update everything coming in the first post

awesome Big Grin
(2017-02-07, 08:08 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: just to let you know with the incoming update everything coming in the first post

wow thankyoucef~

how bout vivillon? Smile
i love all the extra forms, more to hunt for me lol, keep them coming, also looking foreward to more "alternate costumes" like the pikachus have Smile
(2017-02-09, 01:06 PM)necroedje Wrote: i love all the extra forms, more to hunt for me lol, keep them coming, also looking foreward to more "alternate costumes" like the pikachus have Smile

they will be added with the next updates or at least thats the plan
despise >.>
Hello from the other Side ,,,

& i Like it allot...
By understanding which attacks do the most damage and which types of enemies are weak or strong against certain types of attacks, players can optimize their play and defeat their opponents more efficiently.