Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm... How come there is no Sci-Fi section in the book sub-forum?
(2015-08-26, 10:35 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: just added as you requested

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Forum-Sci-Fi

Thank you, but by the looks of it, people here have absolutely no time for books Big Grin
I have much time fr sci-fic books and glad to see that someone is here also taking interest in books,
my favorites are Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley, Foundation, by Isaac Asimov, Solaris, by Stanislaw Lem, and Dune, by Frank Herbert, these are all-time my favorite books, I always get my books collection from couponcdify,
plz also tell me about your favorite book and also a place from where you get.
When it comes to heating your home, there are many different options to choose from. While some people prefer electric heaters or even wood-burning stoves, oil heaters are a popular choice for many homeowners. best oil heater for large room
love sci-fi books too. One of my favs is Dune (Dune, #1) by Frank Herbert and I want to write essay about this book. Luckily I found college essays for sale at essayshark.com . Thye will help me to finish this essay in the near future at high level. This is useful service for grammar check and proofreading. I think such writing services are great option for students.
You can try the German science fiction audiobook "Die Rückkehr der Zwerge, Band 2" by author Markus Heitz
(2023-11-18, 04:38 AM)Hubert Wrote: You can try the German science fiction gratis hörbücher "Die Rückkehr der Zwerge, Band 2" by author Markus Heitz

That's a great idea