Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recoil Damage and Suicide Moves
Information 
Just fixed an error guys

Now when you used a recoil damage move, the recoil damage effect will go last

So if you use an item such as Vampiric Weapon, its effect will be added to the your Pokemon HP before recoil damage

So if you use suicide move (100% recoil damage), your Pokemon will get fainted even if you have Vampiric Weapon

In addition Survival Armor item will now work properly

From now on, no matter what, on every situation your Pokemon must get fainted whenever used 100% recoil damage(suicide move) moves expect if your Pokemon wears a Survival Armor item

Please report me any possible bugs you may have found

Who reported this bug got a Shiny Pokemon nature change reward Smile
awesome cef.
sure i am in need of a nature change i will report if there are any bugs Big Grin

As i said i will find a bug soon and i did.......... survival armor does not protect against recoil moves during com pvp ^^ follow link please -> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-her...#pid141366
And can i expect a reward for this probably a shiny-legend nature change Big Grin
nice cef i like it Smile
nice cef
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-07-21, 01:57 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: sure i am in need of a nature change i will report if there are any bugs Big Grin

As i said i will find a bug soon and i did.......... survival armor does not protect against recoil moves during com pvp ^^ follow link please -> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-her...#pid141366
And can i expect a reward for this probably a shiny-legend nature change Big Grin

there is no difference for pvp or regular battle when it comes to survival armor

in addition yes computer pokemon do have infinite PP it is not a bug it is intentional
(2015-08-11, 05:03 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-07-21, 01:57 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: sure i am in need of a nature change i will report if there are any bugs Big Grin

there is no difference for pvp or regular battle when it comes to survival armor

in addition yes computer pokemon do have infinite PP it is not a bug it is intentional

But the definition of survival armor says that if a pokemon is at 100 % hp and if it uses a recoil move like outrage then it should survive at 1 hp but my ms-ray didn't , isn't that a problem ? Undecided
(2015-08-12, 08:19 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

But the definition of survival armor says that if a pokemon is at 100 % hp and if it uses a recoil move like outrage then it should survive at 1 hp but my ms-ray didn't , isn't that a problem ? Undecided
When u used that it survived from recoil damage of outrage but the move choosen by computer did a little damage that's why it is fainted
(2015-08-12, 09:42 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 08:19 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

When u used that it survived from recoil damage of outrage but the move choosen by computer did a little damage that's why it is fainted

If you look clearly at the right hand side where the description of all the moves use is listed you can see it is blank.
That's the reason i took a special screenshot of it.
Oh sorry i didn't saw that
Does special defense or physical defense lower recoil damage from skills like take down or fire blitz? Or does it vary from skill?

Reason I'm asking this is since i'm making my Infernape a physical attacker, but the only physical fire attack I know that can do some good damage is fire blitz. And since moves are stronger when its the same type as the pokemon I'm having it mostly focus on using eiether Close Combat or Flare Blitz. Meaning it'll get a lot of drawback effects from using these. So I plan to have 252 in evs for attack, and split the remaning equally(or close to equal) between speed and defense.

Also does having any more defense help lessen the damage from poison or burn?
(2017-12-13, 06:25 AM)hpenvy Wrote: Does special defense or physical defense lower recoil damage from skills like take down or fire blitz? Or does it vary from skill?

Reason I'm asking this is since i'm making my Infernape a physical attacker, but the only physical fire attack I know that can do some good damage is fire blitz. And since moves are stronger when its the same type as the pokemon I'm having it mostly focus on using eiether Close Combat or Flare Blitz. Meaning it'll get a lot of drawback effects from using these. So I plan to have 252 in evs for attack, and split the remaning equally(or close to equal) between speed and defense.

Also does having any more defense help lessen the damage from poison or burn?

No i dont think so, the recoil is created from the damage you do. Also no defence will not help you reduce damage from burn/

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]