Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposal for Pokemon musical preferences
Hello community,

An appeal to me for playing this game is having the options of various personality traits, stats, natures, etc when a Pokemon is caught. I also really enjoy that it is hidden when seen from the wild, but then revealed when the Pokemon is caught. This feature is even more advanced than what Pokemon Go offers and something to consider further building upon although doing so would be a bit time consuming I'd imagine.

I have a request, could it be possible to include another trait for captured pokemon--a randomly generated trait that would include what kind of music a certain kind of pokemon enjoys or doesn't enjoy listening to?

One could come up with several combinations. Genres of music (rock, pop, country, etc.) , decades of music ('40s, '50s, '60s,), names of musical instruments, an obscure category for kicks and giggles.

If such feature could be implemented, that would be amazing. If anyone else had any other ideas similar to a major category you'd like to see, you're welcome to chime in. It would be a completely useless feature for PVP players, but would be fun for casuals and collectors.

Thanks for hearing my idea. Whether or not this idea is put into motion or not, I thank all for the time and consideration.
Instead of just the 3 colored boxes with the abilities for each pokemon found at the bottom of page for a particular pokemon, could a 4th box be added? Or would somewhere else be more preferable? I'm not picky about where it would be and realize it would be frivolous sort of information but something also I thought might be useful and handy to add. Thanks.
(2016-07-17, 04:47 AM)rhubian Wrote: Instead of just the 3 colored boxes with the abilities for each pokemon found at the bottom of page for a particular pokemon, could a 4th box be added? Or would somewhere else be more preferable? I'm not picky about where it would be and realize it would be frivolous sort of information but something also I thought might be useful and handy to add. Thanks.

So a whole new table could be added below the current info that's near the bottom, or one could do a few rows instead. The main concern is it would still have to be usable for players for PVP.

The other thing is cooking preference might be fun to implement here. Like in the anime where mons like pastries, the same thing can be done. Another advantage to expanding this all is that role playing is more interesting to consider down the road.

So like make a table and include a few rows

Label for the big table: OTHER MISC INFO
Row one: Musical preference: insert random choice--i.e. rock----
Row two: Food/Cooking preference: insert random choice--i.e. Italian
Row three: Hobbies preference: insert random choice--movies

I'm aware that already among the three rows there are personality traits there which may specify that a pokemon likes a particular food already and that what could be done could contradict one another. I wouldn't mind that much. You could already have a mon be contradictory anyway the way I see it. It might be fun considering rearranging but don't know how doable it currently is.
[quote pid='148651' dateline='1468732677']

So like make a table and include a few rows

Label for the big table: OTHER MISC INFO
Row one: Musical preference: insert random choice--i.e. rock----
Row two: Food/Cooking preference: insert random choice--i.e. Italian
Row three: Hobbies preference: insert random choice--movies

[/quote]
Bonus idea involving dislikes
Row four: Dislike: *insert a random option of rows 1-3*

It would be funny if one found a contradiction that somehow was generated. Imagine you have a Pokemon let's say a Geodude and let's say it's unlucky enough to be contradictory:

OTHER MISC INFO
Row one: Music: Rock
Row two: Foods: American
Row three: Hobbies: TV
Row four: Dislikes: American

So you'd have a Geodude that hates the kind of food he eats. Or does he hate America? In vague cases, you be the judge! Awww poor guy or girl! Wink

Or you could have a Geodude:

OTHER MISC INFO
Row one Music: Rock
Foods: American
Hobbies: TV
Dislikes: Classical

So you can imagine Geodude getting angry with classical instrumental only commercials or use imagination. Wink

I have no idea if bonus idea or previous ideas mentioned can be somehow implemented, but thought I'd post it out there too. I hope adding these replies helps clarify where I was trying to go with this.
I actually  like the music idea n stuff. 
However, Pokemon still are considered pets, so the traits  shouldn't  humanize  them too  much.
As with  every  animal, food should  be certain  new category Big Grin
However, you can  see the traits, just like IVs,Nature etc. By clicking  on "Show  Detailed. .." on the battle  screen. 

On a side  note, please  read  our forum  guidelines.
For double - triple posting  ain't  allowed. 
If you want  to add  things, use the edit feature Smile 
The rules can  be found  by clicking  HERE
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
i think we can add music trait if you make a whole list Big Grin
I like it.
One could come up with several combinations. Genres of music (rock, pop, country, etc.) , decades of music ('40s, '50s, '60s,), names of musical instruments, an obscure category for kicks and giggles.
One could come up with several combinations
hello everyone, nice to meet you
Puoi Personalizze il tuo telefono con suonerie che si adattano al tuo stile di vita e ai tuoi interessi. Sfrutta l'opportunità di esprimere te stesso attraverso le suonerie gratis e rendi ogni chiamata unica. e-suonerie.com
I have no idea
Buy fake USD ( WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 ) Buy Fake Canadian Dollars , Buy counterfeit USD , Order fake USD , Buy US Dollar Bills , Buy Prop Money , Buy Fake Euros , Buy fake Australian dollars , Buy Fake Money , Buy Counterfeit Money ,, Buy Fake Chinese Yuan , Buy cloned cards online, Where to buy fake money , Buy Quebec Driver License , Buy a Real Passport Online , Buy Canadian Visa online,Buy SSN Online , Buy Drivers License Online ,Buy Birth Certificate , Buy ID cards Online , Buy Cambridge Certificate , Buy Divorce Certificate , Buy school certificate , Buy CISSP Certificate Without Exams , Buy SSD Chemical Solution ,Buy Xanax Online , Buy Nembutal Online , Buy Pain Relief Tablets , Buy Anxiety Tablets, Buy Oxycodone Online ,Buy Psychedelics(MUSHROOMS) , Buy Crystal Methamphetamine .

WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272
WHATSAPP : +237679764591
Telegram : @Scottbowers12
Wickr ID: Scottbowers
Well Impressive.
thx for info
Great cheers to all
i got some good quality bank notes of the best grade A+( USD, GBP, CAD, EUR) and also can issue your fake documents, anyone interested should hmu ASAP. notes are high quality and perfect for usage and also i offer some samples in case you want good business, so if you need just contact me on TeleGRAM: @Bestplug505 or Wickr: Ranko322 or whatsapp +639950791362
i also do Face to Face deals in case you want proof first.
I had always loved the Pokémon theme song of Indigo League and Jhoto league as well as Orange Islands.