Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PokemonPets Review
Hi

I wrote a review of PokemonPets and thought people it might be useful to put here. Hope this is the right forum.

https://giventogaming.com/pokemonpets/
A pretty good review but about the cons ....there is a fly move which enables people to go to maps instantly which they have previously visited  2.)People must be busy hunting Big Grin
Thanks. Where is that map, and how do I use it?
You have to buy HM move fly and then teach it to a pokemon that can learn it. Smile
(2015-06-10, 03:34 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: You have to buy HM move fly and then teach it to a pokemon that can learn it. Smile

Thanks
nice work Smile
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
nice!
hey ty very much for review
now this game can bcome more famous niccccccccee review Vitallani
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
nice review but like Atharvaa said fly dudeAngel
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-06-08, 10:32 AM)Vitallani Wrote: Hi

I wrote a review of PokemonPets and thought people it might be useful to put here. Hope this is the right forum.

Thanks. The game can now be more noticed and more popular!
Good Review
Nice!
Thanks  Big Grin
Thanks for sharing this game, your post is very detail about reviewing and guiding play this game. It is useful for beginners.
I appreciate the review you made. Well done.
awesome game
good review!!!!
Many thanks for this extraordinary review best work and I truly like this.
the review is very informative.  Big Grin