Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are several things I would like to be changed in the storage,specially in the monster center:

1. Have either a button that shows only the Pokemon in our team. Or say if we go to the ultra rare filter, we get the ultra rares in the team on the top regardless of other filters.
---------Didn't see that this idea was already made and addressed. Just consider this one a bump from the original thread. I don't see how this is hard to code though. The code should just use a bunch more if statements...

2. When we go to page 3 on say, commons, then switch to say ultra-rares, which only has one page, we see a the non-existent 3rd page of ultra-rares. Please change it so that switching filters always reset to page 1.

3. Since the Storage remembers the order of Pokemon caught anyway, why not have a button that can let us see and can reverse order like other buttons.

4. After we search a Pokemon in the storage, delete the text. 

5. Level filter just like in the shop so we can find a specific set of Pokemon more easily.

6. IV and EV filter (Idejong and Dinian's idea) Should be like the ones in the shop, but also has EVs

Thanks. Smile
i think that there should be an optioin to filter by lv.
also, it could be useful to be able to filter the iv
Big Grin
There is a filter like that at the Pokemon Storage, it is filter that you have to always set since it is not permanent like the a-c, type, and class filter. It is in a drop down menu, the name is [Filter By Location: Team-Market-Storage], if you click on it and set it to Team you can see only the ones that are in your team at a PC. If you mean in the profile storage view mode then i think it does not need it.

There is a level filter, but it ranges from ascending and descending if you click [Monster Level] button near the start of the pokemon list in the PC storage or profile storage view. It will show on the first click levels 1-100, and if you click again it will be levels 100-1. If you mean filter specific levels then i agree, should be a drop down filter that says for example [between Level 1-10] or a bit less IMHO.

Also if you know you only have one page of Ultra Rares all you have to do is click on the 1 and it should refresh the page to show you where they are. However, i do agree it is a good idea to make the click of the class filter always send you to page one, i also agree of a [Caught history] filter. Which will allow you to see order of newest to oldest caught, as well as oldest to newest caught.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
I want a filter by nature or iv points
(2014-12-24, 08:57 PM)ldejong Wrote: i think that there should be an optioin to filter by lv.
also, it could be useful to be able to filter the iv
Big Grin

Added to suggestions along with an EV filter for us competitive players. Smile

(2014-12-24, 11:04 PM)ANIKI Wrote: There is a filter like that at the Pokemon Storage, it is filter that you have to always set since it is not permanent like the a-c, type, and class filter. It is in a drop down menu, the name is [Filter By Location: Team-Market-Storage], if you click on it and set it to Team you can see only the ones that are in your team at a PC. If you mean in the profile storage view mode then i think it does not need it.

There is a level filter, but it ranges from ascending and descending if you click [Monster Level] button near the start of the pokemon list in the PC storage or profile storage view. It will show on the first click levels 1-100, and if you click again it will be levels 100-1. If you mean filter specific levels then i agree, should be a drop down filter that says for example [between Level 1-10] or a bit less IMHO.

Also if you know you only have one page of Ultra Rares all you have to do is click on the 1 and it should refresh the page to show you where they are. However, i do agree it is a good idea to make the click of the class filter always send you to page one, i also agree of a [Caught history] filter. Which will allow you to see order of newest to oldest caught, as well as oldest to newest caught.

1. I don't know what filter you are talking about. Right now, there is only first letter, nature, class, art origin(seriously?), typing, abilities, and the type-its-name bar.

2. The latter thing. We want a specific set of levels, eg. 70-82. (Just like in the shop)

3. Well, I know that, but its still a helpful suggestion. Smile
(2014-12-24, 08:38 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: There are several things I would like to be changed in the storage,specially in the monster center:

1. Have either a button that shows only the Pokemon in our team. Or say if we go to the ultra rare filter, we get the ultra rares in the team on the top regardless of other filters.
---------Didn't see that this idea was already made and addressed. Just consider this one a bump from the original thread. I don't see how this is hard to code though. The code should just use a bunch more if statements...

2. When we go to page 3 on say, commons, then switch to say ultra-rares, which only has one page, we see a the non-existent 3rd page of ultra-rares. Please change it so that switching filters always reset to page 1.

3. Since the Storage remembers the order of Pokemon caught anyway, why not have a button that can let us see and can reverse order like other buttons.

5. Level filter just like in the shop so we can find a specific set of Pokemon more easily.

6. IV and EV filter (Idejong and Dinian's idea) Should be like the ones in the shop, but also has EVs

Thanks. Smile

#1 is already implemented as far as I know (in the filter dropdown)

#2 is more of a bug than a suggestion

#3 .. well there is a way to revert back to this view (by clicking to sort pokemon by level 3 times ... the 3rd time it will revert back to the default view which is the order caught). As for reversing it .. just go to the last page

#4 is trivial and not really necessary .. how hard it is just to delete text

#5 .. you can already sort your pokes by level by clicking at the top of the list on Monster Level so this is not necessary

#6 is ok I guess

I'm not trying to be negative towards your suggestion but in my honest opinion most of these requests are not really needed.
yes i think there should be filter for iv,nature etc
yes it is good
It's interesting to see, how less people know about all the options.

Like Ariei said, basically all of that is already implemented or not really needed.

The IV / EV filter could be ok.

You can already sort for Natures and abilities and every single stat just like level.

But in the end the text remove would be kinda cool just to make it that little bit more smooth.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2014-12-26, 02:56 AM)ArieI Wrote:
(2014-12-24, 08:38 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: There are several things I would like to be changed in the storage,specially in the monster center:

Thanks. Smile

#1 is already implemented as far as I know (in the filter dropdown)

#2 is more of a bug than a suggestion

#3 .. well there is a way to revert back to this view (by clicking to sort pokemon by level 3 times ... the 3rd time it will revert back to the default view which is the order caught). As for reversing it .. just go to the last page

#4 is trivial and not really necessary .. how hard it is just to delete text

#5 .. you can already sort your pokes by level by clicking at the top of the list on Monster Level so this is not necessary

#6 is ok I guess

I'm not trying to be negative towards your suggestion but in my honest opinion most of these requests are not really needed.

(2014-12-28, 01:30 PM)Blau Wrote: It's interesting to see, how less people know about all the options.

Like Ariei said, basically all of that is already implemented or not really needed.

The IV / EV filter could be ok.

You can already sort for Natures and abilities and every single stat just like level.

But in the end the text remove would be kinda cool just to make it that little bit more smooth.

1. I do not know what this filter dropdown is; I don't see it.

2. The "implementation" really just feels like a work-around.  Eh... whatever.
the "filter dropdown" is only available when you go to a Monster Center and view your storage there. Once there you can sort by pokes that are

In your team
In storage
In the market (on sale)
In the market (on trade)
Offered (offered to a poke that is on trade)

And applying a secondary filter like Shinies Only does work (so you'd see for example only shinies that are on your team)

You cannot see this dropdown if you go to view your pokemon through your profile page.

Again I wouldn't mind seeing a filter added to sort by IVs possibly by IVs in a certain category or if not at least one for Total Ivs (making it easier to find your highest quality pokemon) but that would require another column to be added to the already somewhat squished list.
(2014-12-29, 06:49 PM)ArieI Wrote: the "filter dropdown" is only available when you go to a Monster Center and view your storage there. Once there you can sort by pokes that are

In your team
In storage
In the market (on sale)
In the market (on trade)
Offered (offered to a poke that is on trade)

And applying a secondary filter like Shinies Only does work (so you'd see for example only shinies that are on your team)

You cannot see this dropdown if you go to view your pokemon through your profile page.

Again I wouldn't mind seeing a filter added to sort by IVs possibly by IVs in a certain category or if not at least one for Total Ivs (making it easier to find your highest quality pokemon) but that would require another column to be added to the already somewhat squished list.

I"M BLIND, I ACTUALLY DON'T SEE IT...

Thumbnail(s)

bookmarked good suggestions

also you can sorty by level Smile

so check out carefully many of your suggestions there already

Thanks. Smile

love your suggestions and agree. I also think the inventory pokemon should always be the first on the list in priority so that we can switch out pokemon as fast as possible