Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Pets Tiering System
This is a discussion page about a new tiering system that I want to make. This will be very similar to Smogon's tiering system (class pokemon by how good they are like OU, UU, PU) and also could maybe post some sample sets to get a general idea on what the meta in each of these tiers could be like. I hope to get lots of support and hopefully y'all can enjoy this system to "spice" up the gameplay!
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
(09-26-2018, 11:17 AM)SurfinSamurott Wrote: This is a discussion page about a new tiering system that I want to make. This will be very similar to Smogon's tiering system (class pokemon by how good they are like OU, UU, PU) and also could maybe post some sample sets to get a general idea on what the meta in each of these tiers could be like. I hope to get lots of support and hopefully y'all can enjoy this system to "spice" up the gameplay!

hmm that's a good idea