Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Leveling Service
This is an idea I'm gonna try out, people pay me money for me to level up their pokemon:

Every level for every pokemon is 100,000 gold....max gold would be 10,000,000 gold.
If you want EV training for your pokemon it will be 3 million gold and if you want it level it would be 3 million added on to the price of leveling.

You trade me your pokemon and ask for it back whenever you want. I'll put up the pokemon on trade with the amount of money you owe me. P.M me when you want to start your pokemons leveling or if you have any questions.
List of employees: TrueTaco(leveling only), Morris(ev training for 3 million gold only), Kevin Coffe(ev training for 3 million, 1 million for friends)
you guys know that if you give your pokemon to someone else and if he doesnt give back to you i don't help

that is why we have 0 help to hacking issues be careful

because hacking can only happen because of your mistakes
(2015-03-12, 03:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: you guys know that if you give your pokemon to someone else and if he doesnt give back to you i don't help

that is why we have 0 help to hacking issues be careful

because hacking can only happen because of your mistakes

don't worry cef...i would never steal others pokemon....that would be stupid and immature
Can u lvl up my commons