Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poke Ball list in battle
Exclamation 
When i have more than 6 different types of pokeballs i cant choose standart poke ball (1.0 rate) which is in the top of the list cuz its covered by black stripe with FAQ, natures list and so on. That's why i have to waste other balls to open standart ones.
On screenshosts there are lists of 9, 8, 7 and 6 pokeballs on my battle screen.Angry

Thumbnail(s)

(2016-01-20, 04:10 AM)Dyx Wrote: When i have more than 6 different types of pokeballs i cant choose standart poke ball (1.0 rate) which is in the top of the list cuz its covered by black stripe with FAQ, natures list and so on. That's why i have to waste other balls to open standart ones.
On screenshosts there are lists of 9, 8, 7 and 6 pokeballs on my battle screen.Angry

this is like the bug i had but mine got fixed
are you using firefox or chrome?
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2016-01-21, 12:52 AM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: are you using firefox or chrome?

Chrome
it happened to me as well,try zooming out and then trying it.
(2016-01-21, 09:28 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: it happened to me as well,try zooming out and then trying it.

Thanks
zoom in zoom out can fix

i checked that addon but they didnt update i am aware of this issue pretty annoying
Mine is also doing this and I have tried the ideas, can anyone tell me any way to fix this? I am using Macbook Pro Chrome Browser.
[Image: untitled_drawing_by_ali_purdy_ferguson-d7wdeqw.png]
Tbh, for the time being, just sell all the type balls.
They aren't that great.
Usually, if you have that many pokeballs, you're far enough in the game to handle UR-Shinies.
There basically are 3 kinds of balls you'll need.
1.Pokeballs. (cheapest one but will work)
2.Extremeballs. (guaranteed catch rate if enemy hp is 2% or below [50k])
3.Masterballs. (guaranteed catch if you got to set HP% allowing it's useage[500k])

And if you don't wanna throw x Pokeballs or spent 50k on each Pokemon, buy the balls (mega or Ultra) which have the same 3.5 Chance. 
They are a bit more expensive, but not that much that it's relevant.
Since there is no limitations to the amount you can have (contrary to the 99on handheld games), you won't run out of them any faster aswell.
That way you have 3-4 in the list, no overlapping, on the Cost of minor minor "disadvantages".
Should work till CeF fixes it Big Grin 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-01-28, 01:52 AM)Blau Wrote: Tbh, for the time being, just sell all the type balls.
They aren't that great.
Usually, if you have that many pokeballs, you're far enough in the game to handle UR-Shinies.
3.Masterballs. (guaranteed catch if you got to set HP% allowing it's useage[500k])

And if you don't wanna throw x Pokeballs or spent 50k on each Pokemon, buy the balls (mega or Ultra) which have the same 3.5 Chance. 
Since there is no limitations to the amount you can have (contrary to the 99on handheld games), you won't run out of them any faster aswell.
That way you have 3-4 in the list, no overlapping, on the Cost of minor minor "disadvantages".

After killing some trainers i have more than 3-4 types in the list, and wasting em is not the best way. But i got it. thx.
(2016-01-28, 01:52 AM)Blau Wrote: Tbh, for the time being, just sell all the type balls.
They aren't that great.

ty good suggestions
so far, I didn't owned enough balls in my inventory... because I already only bought pokeballs and sometimes saved (or used) received balls from npc-trainer battles.

I just used the seach-option to find the latest news about that "pokeball-list problem", so I thought also only recognizing this as the most-updated post, if I'm right?

but then maybe "https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Glitch-or-Error-or-something" and "https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Pokeball-list-in-battle-clipping-when-between-6-and-11-items" (which are also about this topic, only the latest post is from 2014 and 2015) could be irritating, if this post here is about the same problem and I think, that updates will maybe be posted here instead of in the other two older posts?

I just thought mentioning / suggesting it, because it fits to the ball-list problem (even maybe this problem could be fixed already, but I'm not sure about it).
(2016-05-26, 09:28 AM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: so far, I didn't owned enough balls in my inventory... because I already only bought pokeballs and sometimes saved (or used) received balls from npc-trainer battles.

I just used the seach-option to find the latest news about that "pokeball-list problem", so I thought also only recognizing this as the most-updated post, if I'm right?

but then maybe "https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Glitch-or-Error-or-something" and "https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Pokeball-list-in-battle-clipping-when-between-6-and-11-items" (which are also about this topic, only the latest post is from 2014 and 2015) could be irritating, if this post here is about the same problem and I think, that updates will maybe be posted here instead of in the other two older posts?

I just thought mentioning / suggesting it, because it fits to the ball-list problem (even maybe this problem could be fixed already, but I'm not sure about it).

well we still didnt make an update since the plugin owner did not

however it may have fixed by the browser updates i am not sure

like chrome updated their internal structure so this glitch fixed etc
thanks for all this also,i have had the same problem when i sold most my pokemonballs once. thanks for all the tips! ^^
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]