Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation 
Next Year 2016
Dear fellow players reading this thread,
It is time for me to leave this game next year (March 16th 2016)
As I will be trying to study real hard for reasons..

My fellow pokemon in pp are looking for some trainers to look after them the traits that the person needs to keep my pokes are:
-Kind
-Doesn't wanna trade them or sell them (PM me about this)
-Willing to give them back to me (PM me about this)

I might be coming around New Years Eve for 2016 to see how things are going but I can't promise you that yet.

I will do my speech in chat and my last words before I leave so pls be there.

There will be a mini festival before my speech, and there will be five parts to it.
One is the Gift Ceremony/ Compliment Ceremony where you guys say stuff on how i contributed to your hearts
Two is the Shiny Hunting where we all hunt different shinies and see who gets one ^^
Three is the Pvp Tourney where you guys send me a pvp request to me (one at a time) and I battle you guys
Four is the Singing Ceremony ^^ where in random chat we will be singing a song each other likes ^^
Five is the Wish Ceremony where I grant your wishes (hence me being a decendent of Lady Irene: true fact)

P.S. I will have to keep my rb, starter and shinies (PM me about the Shinies)
P.S.S I may have a few visits next year during school holidays
P.S.S.S I will need a contact buddy for me to keep in touch with you guys so pm me if u wanna be my contact buddy
Sincerely Malachi. 
If you want to meet me in real life PM me in the game

List of Players wanting my Pokemon           Contact Buddy                                           
-Urias (thinking)                                      -BenTom (My Twitter Buddy)
-Kostas (thinking)                                                 (Summoner War Buddy)
                                                              -Kostas  (Yahoo Email Buddy)
                                                              -Ultramask31(Skype Buddy)
I miss u Sad(((
(2015-12-29, 12:22 PM)Delphox Wrote: I miss u Sad(((

I know u will I might come back in 2017 so don't worry bout me
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
Oh dear ~
why not 2016? Like, people over 2 years may leave. Thats just too bad.
(2015-12-29, 04:35 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Oh dear ~

Wait dz?!
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
D: Nuu, Don't leave me owner-senpai! I just joined! D: I will support you tho and wish you best of luck. ;(
[Image: untitled_drawing_by_ali_purdy_ferguson-d7wdeqw.png]
(2015-12-29, 04:35 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Oh dear ~

In all of my days spent here u finally come here and comment on this... 
I'm so impressed..
(2015-12-31, 08:46 AM)BlackExcalibur Wrote: D: Nuu, Don't leave me owner-senpai! I just joined! D: I will support you tho and wish you best of luck. ;(

Owner senpai? thats... ok ^^
sorry to hear u have to leave but its for rl so wish u all luck in what you do and hope to see u back soon Wink
(2015-12-31, 08:51 AM)mlinka Wrote: sorry to hear u have to leave but its for rl so wish u all luck in what you do and hope to see u back soon Wink

thanks for supporting me milnka ^^
i will be back soon on new years eve for 2016 ^^
(2015-12-29, 12:14 PM)Glaceon Wrote: Next Year 2016

My fellow pokemon in pp are looking for some trainers to look after them the traits that the person needs to keep my pokes are:
-Kind

I might be coming around New Years Eve for 2016 to see how things are going but I can't promise you that yet.

P.S.S.S I will need a contact buddy for me to keep in touch with you guys so pm me if u wanna be my contact buddy
Sincerely Malachi. 

List of Players wanting my Pokemon           
-Urias
-Kostas
-eeveelove
I am sad to hear this...because i miss my favourite player in game.

but i wish you a happy new year with some nice moments Wink) and thank you very much for all; )
(2015-12-31, 09:07 AM)Delphox Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 12:14 PM)Glaceon Wrote: Next Year 2016

-Kind

Sincerely Malachi. 

List of Players wanting my Pokemon           
-Urias
-Kostas
-eeveelove
I am sad to hear this...because i miss my favourite player in game.

but i wish you a happy new year with some nice moments Wink) and thank you very much for all; )

aww don't say that >///<
don't worry, study hard and come back in 2019.
i always belive in me. and i will always belive in u if u don't break my trust
(2015-12-31, 10:17 AM)servine Wrote: don't worry, study hard and come back in 2019.

of course u would say that lol XD
(2015-12-31, 10:18 AM)Glaceon Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 10:17 AM)servine Wrote: don't worry, study hard and come back in 2019.

i might quit for study too. it depend Tongue . and why not 2020 ? Big Grin
(2015-12-31, 10:19 AM)servine Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 10:18 AM)Glaceon Wrote:

i might quit for study too. it depend Tongue . and why not 2020 ? Big Grin

HAHAH LOL XD 
but in all cases i will come back to finish a request from a ol' friend of mine
~The ol' friend of mine said to  come back and grant everyones wishes on New Years Eve for 2016~
~The ol' friends name is something I will never forget~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubn6-n_X...nAgM4G9s2a

found the perfect song! don't ever forget!
mmm
mmm
*sigh* its nearly time for me to leave and host the festival *sigh* i just wished i had more memories with u guys
you are my best friend here mala. thank you very much
(2016-03-16, 05:03 PM)Delphox1989 Wrote: you are my best friend here mala. thank you very much

no problem make sure to keep in contact with me
u will be always in my heartHeartHeart....don't worry