Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i had an idea for a new map where the npcs use "pvp mon"
as in there mon have lv 100 targeted natures, ev spreds, and movesets...also they will use, in incresing diffucluty, megas, shinys, mega shinys, ect

whats everyone think
Sounds interesting, but no clue if Cef can code a certain sequence of move usage, since the AI cannot make choices like we can, i am okay for an addition like this. Also a map maker would need to provide a map for this.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
(2015-05-07, 07:56 PM)ChaseC101 Wrote: i had an idea for a new map where the npcs use "pvp mon"
as in there mon have lv 100 targeted natures, ev spreds, and movesets...also they will use, in incresing diffucluty, megas, shinys, mega shinys, ect

whats everyone think

didnt know how to create a thread so i just deleted all the stuff up top and posted my own look me up talks about different color shinies and dark type versons like ex. dark charizard from the trading card game team rocket versions
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]
(2015-05-07, 08:37 PM)ANIKI Wrote: Sounds interesting, but no clue if Cef can code a certain sequence of move usage, since the AI cannot make choices like we can, i am okay for an addition like this. Also a map maker would need to provide a map for this.

i know ai choose moves randomly thats the only downside...but all the moves now are that of what they learn and what lv they are not nessilary what moves they should have...so targeted moveset alone is great improvment
(2015-05-07, 08:41 PM)ChaseC101 Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 08:37 PM)ANIKI Wrote: Sounds interesting, but no clue if Cef can code a certain sequence of move usage, since the AI cannot make choices like we can, i am okay for an addition like this. Also a map maker would need to provide a map for this.

i know ai choose moves randomly thats the only downside...but all the moves now are that of what they learn and what lv they are not nessilary what moves they should have...so targeted moveset alone is great improvment

yea i think so big improvement
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]
lol yeah would be fine but they should not have starred (boosted) difficulty like in last area or no one can beat those mega, msls Big Grin

And they should provide good rewards too as the game will be filled with megas in future Big Grin

But as clan systems is coming up in v3, i would prefer it to keep this feature only for pvp clans
The Map artist for that is missing as far as i know.
"PvP" mons would mean ?
Simply giving them correct nature won't do the trick.
and if you get them ev'ed they can easily end up very very very OP.

I certainly want a Map which proves the ultimate challenge.
But if you see how hard the last gym alone is just by the boost it provides.
So yeah.
if you Include an additional 10% cause of the fitting nature
+ 64 in the 2 necessary stats + even more boost than in the 19th Zone + even higher base stats cause of mega forms or shiny etc 
you won't be able to kill them.
Cheesing them with Status effects is one thing, but for that you do not need an extra zone lol.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-05-08, 10:37 AM)Blau Wrote: The Map artist for that is missing as far as i know.
"PvP" mons would mean ?
Simply giving them correct nature won't do the trick.
and if you get them ev'ed they can easily end up very very very OP.

I certainly want a Map which proves the ultimate challenge.
But if you see how hard the last gym alone is just by the boost it provides.
So yeah.
if you Include an additional 10% cause of the fitting nature
+ 64 in the 2 necessary stats + even more boost than in the 19th Zone + even higher base stats cause of mega forms or shiny etc 
you won't be able to kill them.
Cheesing them with Status effects is one thing, but for that you do not need an extra zone lol.

ya i know for that reason stars cant be included...and to bad cant restrict bag useage in battle to give more pvp feel
nice idea.
Pretty sure cef can at least calculate the most damaging move choice beforehand, then select it.
That's a super good idea it would be awesome and u could make like new gyms to with it shiny gym mega and legend gym
well its a good idea but i agree with blau , it will b impossible 2 beat Huh
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]