• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need abilities list for Generation 7 Pokemon asap
(2017-01-08, 05:56 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 05:53 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 05:34 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 05:00 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 04:50 PM)kane001 Wrote: done with explanation in guild chat
so i can't write the same here again
and  not agree with wall like abilities in solgaleo would have been better as attacking dialga.
also i m still in favour of keep bersek in pokes bc these are in tanks which can take hits.
talking about mimikyu immune abilities , its just useless if you really want immunities then ask cef to give shedinja wonder guard like original game
it learns hone claw so cautios fine for taking hits and that move would/can be used to nulify accuracy as well as boosting attack.

berserk is a bad ability, period. Cautious is too. Justifing it just saying they can take hits is a nonsense, cause even if can take hits, doesnt mean it have to take them by making the battle longer cause its attacks fail or saying it can use hone claws, so its fine is a nonsense too because someone cant be forced to keep and use that move if it doesnt want too. There is a reason if cautious was only given to those few bug phase 1 pokemon. Its a bad ability and so is berserk

berserk is best way to boost attack and why to bother if you got moves to increase accuracy  , and now gyms are for longer battle not short ohko type like conventional game which makes it better, this shows the importance of status move which i already discussed in guild chat by explaining in 250 statement and m not gonna repeat them again.
using status moves are better in such pokes with bulked abilities than using serums on nerfed one at least.  
And we can't talk about initial ability because they are going to change as well , there is a thread for it. Blau suggested cautious on dunsparce too in it.
berserk and cautious both are fine for vigorous build up in both pvp and pve.
I know the importance because i found it useful , these vigorous builds are useful to get higher order badges at well. Or to do good and excited pvp.

lets be clear
you want berserk for pve or pvp ? 
after that
for pve
1. berserk there or not will not make a difference 

for pvp 
on sweepers accu cant be trusted and neither u can trust the survival of poke by taking hits

so that honeclaws thing

in pvp u dont get much time 

in pve u can just use serums in short items so 40% boost or 50% it will not affect pve in any ways since tehre are lots many poke to beat 1 poe
thinks are for tank not sweeper Tongue

i dont think those stats are lie of tan only considering those as non megas 

only 1 poe as i said i considered as msl and those abis u all dont lile which is ofc solgaleo

now how u can  make abis considering it in mega etc later ???? 

100 stats arent a tan and giving abis to justify that isnt right 

at overall berser is not that good imo overall
(2017-01-08, 06:02 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 05:56 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 05:53 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 05:34 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 05:00 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: berserk is a bad ability, period. Cautious is too. Justifing it just saying they can take hits is a nonsense, cause even if can take hits, doesnt mean it have to take them by making the battle longer cause its attacks fail or saying it can use hone claws, so its fine is a nonsense too because someone cant be forced to keep and use that move if it doesnt want too. There is a reason if cautious was only given to those few bug phase 1 pokemon. Its a bad ability and so is berserk

berserk is best way to boost attack and why to bother if you got moves to increase accuracy  , and now gyms are for longer battle not short ohko type like conventional game which makes it better, this shows the importance of status move which i already discussed in guild chat by explaining in 250 statement and m not gonna repeat them again.
using status moves are better in such pokes with bulked abilities than using serums on nerfed one at least.  
And we can't talk about initial ability because they are going to change as well , there is a thread for it. Blau suggested cautious on dunsparce too in it.
berserk and cautious both are fine for vigorous build up in both pvp and pve.
I know the importance because i found it useful , these vigorous builds are useful to get higher order badges at well. Or to do good and excited pvp.

lets be clear
you want berserk for pve or pvp ? 
after that
for pve
1. berserk there or not will not make a difference 

for pvp 
on sweepers accu cant be trusted and neither u can trust the survival of poke by taking hits

so that honeclaws thing

in pvp u dont get much time 

in pve u can just use serums in short items so 40% boost or 50% it will not affect pve in any ways since tehre are lots many poke to beat 1 poe
thinks are for tank not sweeper Tongue

i dont think those stats are lie of tan only considering those as non megas 

only 1 poe as i said i considered as msl and those abis u all dont lile which is ofc solgaleo

now how u can  make abis considering it in mega etc later ???? 

100 stats arent a tan and giving abis to justify that isnt right 

at overall berser is not that good imo overall
ok so no problem in removing of berserk and cautious in those
we are removing it.
but i am still not in favour with abilities of solgaleo you provided.
Ok then solgaleon will be made the normal one which is yours
When it gets mega we can made stats in way other abis suit.it

And till then we can test.yours
You have played pokemon games the most, you know what is best. So do your best to provide us with the experience which you find precious.
I wish there were more hardcore pokemon players active at ppets to aid you in your quest.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-01-09, 08:14 PM)Mysterium Wrote: You have played pokemon games the most, you know what is best. So do your best to provide us with the experience which you find precious.
I wish there were more hardcore pokemon players active at ppets to aid you in your quest.

currently i am putting forward the abilities which are in game.
checking the ability of old generation some of them really needs a change in ability that are not in game tbh
I will do over them first if cef agrees on implementing those.