Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Ever attempt of any Fusion Pokemon!
Hey guys, I've been working on improving my art skills, so I decided to attempt to draw a new fusion of a Luxray and an Absol, I call it Luxsol. Please leave a comment on what you think, if it can be improved any way. Right now its just a sketch, but if I get some good feedback, I'd probably be willing to make a colored version. So, here it is!

[Image: zxez60.jpg]
(2017-10-16, 03:19 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: Hey guys, I've been working on improving my art skills, so I decided to attempt to draw a new fusion of a Luxray and an Absol, I call it Luxsol. Please leave a comment on what you think, if it can be improved any way. Right now its just a sketch, but if I get some good feedback, I'd probably be willing to make a colored version. So, here it is!

[Image: zxez60.jpg]

I'm gonna be honest, That's pretty good

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
you did awesome job! no doubt  Heart
i cant see the image :( because seems like imageshack deleted it
That sounds like an incredible fusion concept! The combination of Luxray and Absol, known as Luxsol, must look striking.