Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So guys, I open this thread to discuss the changing on some pokemon moves SEt. Feel free to post your ideas on the changes but make a point on why that pokemon needs new moves. This is to help improve the games by making pokemon, who have few or no moves for their type, or few moves at all, better. Now that said please do not talk about pokemons which have already a really good move set just to make them even stronger cause that is not the point of all this.
Already being done daeva, but at a slow pace. New movepools are being released at every update
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-11-21, 01:01 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Already being done daeva, but at a slow pace. New movepools are being released at every update

Cef said to make a thread on the thread about smeargle and wobbufet so here it is.
Well, cef said about useless pokemon.
Right now, unown, smeargle and wobuffet are the only useless ones.
Only reason why i did not list unown ; it's horrible no matter what, wynaut got an evo, smeargle got a mega.

Egg moves and tutor moves which will be implemented at times, will take care of making other pokemon viable.

Anyways, in concern of the thread : 

Unown 
All of them 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-21, 08:17 AM)Blau Wrote: Well, cef said about useless pokemon.
Right now, unown, smeargle and wobuffet are the only useless ones.
Only reason why i did not list unown ; it's horrible no matter what, wynaut got an evo, smeargle got a mega.

Egg moves and tutor moves which will be implemented at times, will take care of making other pokemon viable.

Anyways, in concern of the thread : 

Unown 
All of them 

Are you saying egg moves and tutor moves will be added? That would be cool, but i am not talking only about useless pokes, for example let's talk about the rotom family, the alternate forms have their second type mania ability, but they dont learn any move of that type? So I think they should get a new move set or at least to be able to learn moves from TM and HM.
Yes, egg moves and tutor Moves are planned.

And that is a problem of abilities, not movepool.
(But yes in that case they should learn a type related atk, eventho it is not always bout STAB but sometimes about resistances aswell :p)

Yet, Rotoms aren't useless, and the Thread was primarily about making useless stuff useable (:

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 
Rotoms - add secondary type moves
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-21, 09:10 AM)Blau Wrote: Yes, egg moves and tutor Moves are planned.

(But yes in that case they should learn a type related atk, eventho it is not always bout STAB but sometimes about resistances aswell :p)

Yet, Rotoms aren't useless, and the Thread was primarily about making useless stuff useable (:

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 

I never said this post was about useless pokes only, it's about changing some things that doesnt seems right.  what you say about STAB and resistence can be right and can be wrong at the same time, it's all a matter on how someone plays the game but thanks to agree on the rotom family

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 

going to add whole move pool to Unown and add rotoms extra moves at this update hopefully

any other suggestions?
ok the changes coming to

Unown, Smeargle, Wynaut and Wobbuffet move set completely updated
Rotom-Heat , Rotom-Wash , Rotom-Frost , Rotom-Fan , Rotom-Mov has additional new level up moves
(2015-12-17, 12:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 

going to add whole move pool to Unown and add rotoms extra moves at this update hopefully

any other suggestions?

any possibility to add some flying moves and rock moves for castforms?
(2015-12-17, 12:55 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok the changes coming to

Rotom-Heat , Rotom-Wash , Rotom-Frost , Rotom-Fan , Rotom-Mov has additional new level up moves
Mega-Audino and Shiny-Mega-Audino get Fairy Type when they evolve.But they don't have any Fairy Type moves.So,My suggestion is to add Dazzling Gleam and Moonblast to Mega-Audino and Shiny-Mega-Audino's moveset.
(2015-12-17, 01:56 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:

Mega-Audino and Shiny-Mega-Audino get Fairy Type when they evolve.But they don't have any Fairy Type moves.So,My suggestion is to add Dazzling Gleam and Moonblast to Mega-Audino and Shiny-Mega-Audino's moveset.

both will be added as level up
(2015-12-17, 01:18 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 

any other suggestions?

are they useless at the moment with out those types of moves?
(2015-12-17, 06:32 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 

any other suggestions?

no they arent, it was just to give castform sand and foggy some stab, but you can skip this if you dont see it useful
(2015-12-17, 06:30 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

btw,when is the update coming?
(2015-12-17, 07:17 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 

any other suggestions?

no they arent, it was just to give castform sand and foggy some stab, but you can skip this if you dont see it useful

ok type here some move names for them
(2015-12-17, 07:20 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 06:30 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

btw,when is the update coming?

working on it hopefully in few days
(2015-12-17, 10:13 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 07:17 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 12:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: going to add whole move pool to Unown and add rotoms extra moves at this update hopefully

any other suggestions?

ok type here some move names for them

moves like gust and hurricane to add for castform fog and smack down and stone edge to add for castform sand
oh and if it's possible to add a couple of rock moves to the aron family and a couple of flying ones to mega-pinsir it would be good
(2015-12-19, 06:14 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: oh and if it's possible to add a couple of rock moves to the aron family and a couple of flying ones to mega-pinsir it would be good

type precisely your suggestions so others can also comment
(2015-12-19, 08:08 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 06:14 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: oh and if it's possible to add a couple of rock moves to the aron family and a couple of flying ones to mega-pinsir it would be good

for the aron family, it could be good rock slide, stone edge or it would be cool rock wrecker. For mega-pinsir, aerial ace, wing attack or acrobatics
Play Rough and Diamond Storm for Diancie and Mega-Diancie.
Play Rough for Xerneas.
VERY NICE CHANGES.........GOOD JOB EVERYONE
new move pool update that can be nice is for darmanitan zen, it should get some psychic moves and more special fire moves instead of the physical ones
I so glad i found this. Mega-Lopunny needs an update. It is missing high jump kick. I hope some TM additions will be coming soon. Drain Punch would be a nice addition
(2016-01-25, 04:21 AM)BBH322 Wrote: I so glad i found this. Mega-Lopunny needs an update. It is missing high jump kick. I hope some TM additions will be coming soon. Drain Punch would be a nice addition

ok both moves will be added at this update hopefully
(2016-01-20, 04:38 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: new move pool update that can be nice is for darmanitan zen, it should get some psychic moves and more special fire moves instead of the physical ones

what suggestions u have
(2015-12-19, 08:26 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

for the aron family, it could be good rock slide, stone edge or it would be cool rock wrecker. For mega-pinsir, aerial ace, wing attack or acrobatics

mega pinsir will get aerial ace and wing attack

however aron doesnt have any type changes why should we add?
(2016-01-26, 11:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 08:26 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

mega pinsir will get aerial ace and wing attack

however aron doesnt have any type changes why should we add?

just to get them some stab i guess, but that can be obtained with some tm so i guess it can be ignored, for darmanitan zen, i would suggest confusion, extrasense, psychic
and dont forget to add those grass moves to rotom-mow like we said Smile