Poll: What to do with Mega-Giratina's stats?
This poll is closed.
Please switch its defenses and offenses (no other effects)
20.00%
Keep the mega the way it is.
20.00%
Rename this mega-giratina-origin and add mega-giratina with correct stats
46.67%
Swtich the stats, but cef gives 1 nature change to those who already have m-giratina with a positive offesnse boost
0%
Other (Please specify in a comment below)
13.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Giratina's stats
Ever since mega giratina was released, me and a few other players were bothered by the fact that its wall stats were not boosted, instead gaining a huge offense as a mega. The new mega is extremely powerful, as it retains its former bulk, but gains a huge boost to its ability to break through other walls. Giratina is meant to be a wall, and its mega should have made it a better wall, not a fortress that gained cannons. However, some players have already mega-ed their giratina with a positive offense nature, and the change would hurt them, which is why we need to discuss this.
and a own mega for giratina orgin
awesome 0-0
If mega-giratina gains more defenses then it would be deadly anyways.
I think it should be kept as it is for now.
Let the more experienced players comment. Tongue
(08-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: If mega-giratina gains more defenses then it would be deadly anyways.

The thing is, as a mega, it gains a HUGE attack and special attack, so walls like shuckle and milotic can quite possibly be destroyed by a WALL. Tell me a wall defeating walls with brute force isn't op.
(08-07-2015, 09:31 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 09:25 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: If mega-giratina gains more defenses then it would be deadly anyways.

The thing is, as a mega, it gains a HUGE attack and special attack, so walls like shuckle and milotic can quite possibly be destroyed by a WALL. Tell me a wall defeating walls with brute force isn't op.
If a thing has attacks with defenses then it becomes a op tank not a wall.
Also there are many ways to counter a mega-giratina. e.g Shiny-Ho-Oh . This is just my opinion Big Grin
wish i had one Sleepy