Poll: Do you want megaevolutions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES OMG THEY ARE EPIC
100.00%
No, just no
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know game isnt even released yet but, let's talk about it.

My idea is: the items needed to megaevolve would be given in special events (like i dont know... hunt events, pvp, limited sales at the market...).

What do you think?

[Image: charizard_and_mega_charizard_x_by_frie_ice-d6perw9.png]
I got an idea, although it's kinda different from the real game's Mega evolutions.

Here's the idea : Implement item "Mega Stone" and have it as a held item.

Whenever a Pokemon is:
  • Level 100
  • At highest Evolution
  • Has an official Mega Evolution
  • Possibly a minimum # of won battles
You could go to the My Team page and click transform monster to make it in its Mega Evolved form. Then it could become toggled, whenever you transform, it switches from Mega and Regular form.

(?) I don't know really.
(2014-06-26, 05:56 AM)SkyRock Wrote: I got an idea, although it's kinda different from the real game's Mega evolutions.

Here's the idea : Implement item "Mega Stone" and have it as a held item.

Whenever a Pokemon is:
  • Level 100
  • At highest Evolution
  • Has an official Mega Evolution
  • Possibly a minimum # of won battles
You could go to the My Team page and click transform monster to make it in its Mega Evolved form. Then it could become toggled, whenever you transform, it switches from Mega and Regular form.

(?) I don't know really.

I like it.
i want mega evolutions :3
especially on that charizard x3
Maybe we could add megaevolutions fan-made as special events (there are plenty of them, and some are amazing).

For instance:

[Image: a126dc33bad30d163cd1d6f916441aec.jpg]
Nha, i say no on the fan ones, i would like this to stay in just the pokemon games, also there will be more megas coming when the new 3Ds pokemon game is released. As for the mega evolution no way to make it back and forth, it is a one way evo ATM, up to Cef if he wants to introduce them and how he wants it to be obtained if it is an item.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
hmm...
Prome you either say something or you don't LOL Tongue , do not spam here with your derpiness ;3
Not a fan of mega evolutions.
It's the best dang thing that's ever happened to Pokémon since the introduction of the Battle Frontier imo, why not be a fan xD

Black. Charizard. And it's not shiny with that whatever tiny rate of finding
Basically what it tells me is.... *taps Mega Evolution Device* "Charizard Mega Evolve to*insert Digimone music for some reason*" :/ then i SMH, it has already been done the evolve once and then go back, only difference is they stay fully evolved :/
it would be nice to have them in the game
Limit 1  mega per party yes
1 Per party seems fair. I do hope Cef finds a way to do interchangeable toggle evolution.
[Image: Uu1bwAy.png]
I know people want them, Cefurkan has said nothing however, so be patient people and lets here what he thinks
Oh, if we do get mega evolution, you know how in the anime that you and the pokemon need a special bond?

Well I think that since we have Happiness in this game, Mega Evolution should also be an amount of happiness the pokemon has. Just another requirement.
i am planning to add megas

they may start from id 1001
I can't wait till they're added! AHHH :O
I like your idea

I hope Cef will do it...
[Image: e133a408cdc75945714ced5df6705471.jpg]
Beware of my existence
They ll be added eventually
(2014-08-19, 08:51 AM)alkimo Wrote: They ll be added eventually

yes this is planned
I was wondering this too & glad to know they will be added but isn't there a few to how many Megas there are? Or am i just outdated about the game Sad
Mega Evolvution Is Alright But How Can They Evolve in Battle? And We Need The Mega Stone's As well If Cef Creates Mega Evovlution. But the Main point is How can they evolve in Battle? That Serouisly a Question needs to be Considered.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
Well, we do have a feature of deforming a pokemon back to it's basic form. (Ex. Magmortar into Magby)

So for Mega Evolution.. Once we get the requirements settled, the price for the stones and stuff..
There should be an option to just regularly transform it into Mega and an option to take away Mega. (Ex. Lucario into Mega Lucario) then Vice versa (Mega Lucario into Lucario)
You can do it on your team page where it says "evolve". And then on the pokemon's detail page, just click "devolve" to take away Mega, I guess?

Just a suggestion.
(2014-09-23, 10:59 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: Well, we do have a feature of deforming a pokemon back to it's basic form. (Ex. Magmortar into Magby)

So for Mega Evolution.. Once we get the requirements settled, the price for the stones and stuff..
There should be an option to just regularly transform it into Mega and an option to take away Mega. (Ex. Lucario into Mega Lucario) then Vice versa (Mega Lucario into Lucario)
You can do it on your team page where it says "evolve". And then on the pokemon's detail page, just click "devolve" to take away Mega, I guess?

Just a suggestion.
I Actually agree on the Suggestion, It would really be a good idea to do that. What you Said I totally agree with I Wanting to know just cause it was In My head when I saw this post.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
we may make mega forms as another form that requires higher level

perhaps level 100