Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think there should be a lightweight mode where  the Pokemon images, animations, background, and whatnot are all removed (BG replaced with a white background), music player is on top but dumbed down to a Windows 98 media player like music player and the banner is also removed. Everything else such as the in game stuff is unchanged. I think this would be a good way for people who are on phones or old computers to be able to play Pokemon Pets.

So basically, make a text adventure mode...
really,your expecting an rpg story mode mmo on this?
(2015-10-27, 10:13 PM)Jules Wrote: really,your expecting an rpg story mode mmo on this?

What? No. I just like to see a lightweigth version of this for slower computers or phones.
(2015-10-27, 10:48 PM)Minun Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 10:13 PM)Jules Wrote: really,your expecting an rpg story mode mmo on this?

What? No. I just like to see a lightweigth version of this for slower computers or phones.

Actually a good idea but doubt they will put in that much change/work for mobile users.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
Actually not that bad of an idea, don't know how difficult it will be to implement but i could certainly play when i am on mobile Tongue , also people with slower internet can hunt a lot faster.
actually good idea but it need to be done from the beginning of the game

perhaps in future in v3 if we can get there Big Grin
Smile 
Heartnice idea i like it very much '
[Image: Signature.png]
agree with that
[Image: 944c7aca4ac1e98fa1f4925a9a71a24c.png]