Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets plan a referral system
Thumbs Up 
Ok guys. Lets plan a referral system.

Each referred player will get counted only if they reach 300 battle wins and 6 badges

For each referred player that satisfies all conditions and passes cheating mechanisms will be counted as 1 RF

You will be able to track status of your referred players. Like their username and how many wild Pokemon battle win they have reached so far

With the RF points you will be able to pick below rewards. So lets say you have 20 RF points, in that case you can get 10 common reward and 1 legendary reward.

Reward pick will be automatized process. You will choose and get it.

☑ Common: 1 Referral Point (RP)
☑ Uncommon: 2 RP
☑ Rare: 4 RP
☑ Ultra Rare: 8 RP
☑ Legendary: 10 RP
☑ Starter: 10 RP
☑ Mega: 15 RP
☑ Mega-Legendary: 25 RP
☑ Shiny: 30 RP
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 60 RP
☑ Mega-Shiny: 120 RP
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 240 RP

You will be also able to get 5m gold for per RP you have

Of course in order to prevent cheating, we will put a lot of measures. Such as players registered from VPNs or Proxies will not be counted and many other cross checks.

So what are your ideas?

With 1 just advertising, you may even get 1000 referrals and 1000 RP, no limit based on per advertising etc
(2016-12-31, 11:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: Ok guys. Lets plan a referral system.

Each referred player will get counted only if they reach 100 wild Pokemon battle wins

For each referred player that satisfies all conditions and passes cheating mechanisms will be counted as 1 RF

You will be able to track status of your referred players. Like their username and how many wild Pokemon battle win they have reached so far

With the RF points you will be able to pick below rewards. So lets say you have 20 RF points, in that case you can get 10 common reward and 1 legendary reward.

Reward pick will be automatized process. You will choose and get it.

☑ Common: 1 RF
☑ Uncommon: 2 RF
☑ Rare: 4 RF
☑ Ultra Rare: 8 RF
☑ Legendary: 10 RF
☑ Starter: 10 RF
☑ Shiny: 15 RF
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 25 RF
☑ Mega: 30 RF
☑ Mega-Legendary: 75 RF
☑ Mega-Shiny: 150 RF
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 300 RF

Of course in order to prevent cheating, we will put a lot of measures. Such as players registered from VPNs or Proxies will not be counted and many other cross checks.

So what are your ideas?

for me, that spend lots of time hunting and ev training sounds a very good idea
how can we detect proxies ?

i mean i can just create few fake accounts . 100 wild batles will just take me  5-10 mins 

even we can change ip address manually 

just an example i m not doing just saying :p 

other then this the idea is good but not sure if it will increase pplayers to large extent
(2016-12-31, 12:40 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: how can we detect proxies ?

i mean i can just create few fake accounts . 100 wild batles will just take me  5-10 mins 

even we can change ip address manually 

just an example i m not doing just saying :p 

other then this the idea is good but not sure if it will increase pplayers to large extent

support it~

but accept with kun

and more imposible to see..
ex: someone have 1 laptop and 1 pc so he can have 1-2 shiny reward a day Rolleyes
great system
i just want to know how will it work ?
also agrees on kunn's point.
Thumbs Up 
its great 
but but could it more harder like Each referred player will get counted only if they win minimum 6 badges.
or its to much ?
(2016-12-31, 04:38 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: its great 
but but could it more harder like Each referred player will get counted only if they win minimum 6 badges.
or its to much ?

6 badge is a good idea

maybe instead of wild battles we can set 6 badges rule

6 badges or 1000 wild pokemon battles

how is that sound?
(2017-01-01, 06:08 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
or its to much ?

6 badge is a good idea

how is that sound?

the 6 badges must be the " price " but 1000 wild battles is a bit too high compared to the 100 of before so it could be 500 to win a msl with the lower classes adjusted. But i was thinking an even better idea. I think each class should give a number of points equal the stars their class represents, so if i fight a common i get one point but if i fight a rare i get 3.
or its to much ?

6 badge is a good idea

how is that sound?
i support 6 badges more tbh
yea 6 badges > everything mentioned so far 
but theres a bitter fact so i wont say but good luck Smile
(2017-01-01, 07:08 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: yea 6 badges > everything mentioned so far 

ok either 6 badges or 1000 wild monster battle wins Smile
(2017-01-01, 07:23 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 07:08 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: yea 6 badges > everything mentioned so far 

have you checked my idea?
(2017-01-01, 07:25 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 07:23 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

have you checked my idea?

you are mistaken

we are talking about when a referrer is truly counted. thus, we can prevent abuse of the system with fake referrals Big Grin
Lightbulb 
or its to much ?

6 badge is a good idea

how is that sound?

can you study about that how many battles mostly player win before won the 6 badges? 
because after this we can use both badges and wild pokemon battles... not only badges or wild pokemon battles Angel
if its sound nice Sleepy
(2017-01-02, 07:53 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:
or its to much ?

6 badge is a good idea

how is that sound?

can you study about that how many battles mostly player win before won the 6 badges? 
because after this we can use both badges and wild pokemon battles... not only badges or wild pokemon battles Angel
if its sound nice Sleepy

you will be able to track your referred player statistics

so after system is implemented we can tune them Big Grin
guys this is the next thing after guild wars hopefully

so waiting your ideas

since you will be able to see the players registered as your referral you will be able to contact them and help them

but of course never login their account to help. that would invalidate your referral 
lets see how many even  get it in place LOL

thread been there for  what a VERY LONG TIME. i see 0 referrals yet  
is rewards an issue ?  i dont think so 
just to say 10m per referral from my side  enjoy it Smile just referral person should stay here for a month actively playing 

maybe 0.01% some1 do it for this haha
Brick 
I am not active in these days so my opinion can wrong but i have some ideas for this system hope you all will like. Here i go...

Each referred player will get counted only if they win minimum 6 badges + 300 wild pokemon battles 

I am agree with kunn reward pokemons is not an issue. How about if you give point for referral something like referral points ?

Each referred player will get 10 referral points

how can we use these points? Here is my idea:- 

1. We can buy gold by these points. 1m gold by 1 referral points (10m for each referred as kunn said)

2. We also can buy pokemon with these points.
here is my list

☑ Common: 2 RF points
☑ Uncommon: 4 RF points
☑ Rare: 8 RF points
☑ Ultra Rare: 16 RF points
☑ Legendary: 48 RF points
☑ Starter: 24 RF points
☑ Shiny: 64 RF points
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 128 RF points
☑ Mega-Legendary: 58 RF points
☑ Mega-Shiny: 114 RF points
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 228 RF points

maybe this list need to fixed because i am not in market so longConfused
updated the thread what you think?

currently programming it
GOOD LUCK Smile 

lets have thousands of players here
I would like to express my gratitude for the blog, which provides a wealth of knowledge that is of tremendous assistance. Visiting your blog was an essential step in assisting me in discovering the information that I needed to find.
Become a part of the TechZAPK community and explore the exciting world of Android apps and games. Our website is dedicated to providing detailed reviews, secure download links, and the latest Android news. Whether you want to discover new apps, stay updated on trends, or address any issues with your favorite apps, TechZAPK is the ideal destination. Explore now for an exhilarating and safe Android experience!