Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's catch!! #1 Shiny-Dialga
As shiny-dialga is one of the most feared pokemon (for newbies you get pummeled by it in pvp etc Rolleyes and loved (by all others like me Big Grin Wink i will list down some simple methods to catch it Big Grin

Method 1 : Status spamming

Dialga has huge defenses but no perfect body so it is easy to catch using status effects.The simplest ways are by milotic and shuckle.

Shuckle : It can catch shiny-dialga because it has radiation , high defenses and status moves. Radiation will bring down dialga's regeneration capability to only 5% and status moves cause 10% damage every turn so dialga will lose 5% hp every turn so it will only take 20-30 turns for catching it.Just by using its wrap attack Sleepy
(Note : Do not forget to take revives and to use evasion, accuracy, defenses serums if required Big Grin)

Milotic : Same as shuckle just use wrap + scald as milotic does not have radiation (scald will cause burn with chance of 30% only so shuckle is a better choice)

(Note : Mega-shuckle or mega-milotic is even better and never hurry while battling shinies haste is waste i have lost 3 shinies till now because of carelessness Rolleyes  )

Method 2 : sweepers : (Recommended only for pros or people who do not want to waste time training shuckle/milotic)

Any sweeper : Boost its critical hit ratio, accuracy, evasion , attack/special attack , speed (if needed) using serums and pills and then charge head on .This method may seem quicker but believe me its very risky)

Gl hunting and catching
(Catching tips on shiny-manaphy and mewtwo coming soon.......)

EDIT : Shiny-Mewtwo thread is here click please
helpfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......... :p
Good tips Big Grin
i ahve to try this
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-07-22, 02:34 PM)Magic.. Wrote: i ahve to try this

gl and be careful Smile
(2015-07-22, 03:01 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 02:34 PM)Magic.. Wrote: i ahve to try this

gl and be careful Smile

thanxx i need it
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Thanx for your help
awsome Big Grin
thanks for your help atharva. this is very helpful for all of us. thanks very much
[Image: Signature.png]
nice info guy wish it was up earlier,caught my Shiny-Dialga with ruthless aggression & lots of battle items of course.nice i'll post this link to anyone who needs it
when shuckles radiation will bring down dialgas regeneration power to 5% will the regeneration power will remain low forever even when we put it in our team?
Abhishek
(2015-10-19, 12:41 PM)ash ketchum 11 Wrote: when shuckles radiation will bring down dialgas regeneration power to 5% will the regeneration power will remain low forever even when we put it in our team?

No
thank you
ty and ill try it
I appreciate you helping. We can all benefit much from this. Thank you very much. Smile
Thanks for help
I think so