Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
everont needs poekballs. i just decided to buy a mil pokeballs with the 50mil gold i have (that's a thing i would do). when, i realized that i hit a maximum or something. i tested to see it was a glitch in many ways. 
one thing is that there should be an option to be able to buy 99 pokeballs at a time. i don't want to have to click 10k times, and it can be anoying when you're trying to buy in great quantities
well, the glitch: i was paying gold, and i couldn't get my pokeballs above the "limit" that kept changing. i made sure i was paying gold at ALL times. i was the whole time. when i hit 32730 pokeballs, i kept buying them without realizeing i wouldn't go up. i was paying gold, and i kept checking my gold. i didn't get any more poekballs tehn that. then, i thought that it might be that it's because the number just doesn't want to show. i caught a pokemon with a pokeball, and my number of pokeballs went down. i then tried to buy in lower quantities, like in 5. i strangly got 5 pokeballs, but i couldn't get any when i tried to buy 99 at a time. i got the pokeballs, and payed gold like normal. 
then, i keep trying to get more poekballs and i'm wasting gold and i'm not going up when i try to buy in 99, and only somethims it works in lower then that. i'm pretty sure there's a glith
ALSO, I WASTED ABOUT 2 MIL GOLD NOT GETTING POKEBALLS WHEN I PAYED. I'M SAD.

also, i just tried with minor potions. same thing. when i get to 32763, i can't buy 99 at a time. i still pay gold without getting anything. and i REALLY need all those minor potions Big Grin
....Don't know why you'd want that many anyway. That's more than 20 times the amount of pokes in the dex. I'd say this is on you, that quantity of pokeballs is unnecessary.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-03-17, 01:57 AM)ch17175 Wrote: ....Don't know why you'd want that many anyway. That's more than 20 times the amount of pokes in the dex. I'd say this is on you, that quantity of pokeballs is unnecessary.

i get bored, and like i said, that's a thing i would do. it still should be fixed if it can
Maybe the database has a max on items, no need to keep goin, and no clue if Cef will up it, the truth is no one will ever buy that many pokeballs lolz. Since certain NPCs give them to you for free by beating them in a battle, let us see what CeFurkan says, if he tells you to stop buying items or ups the max limit LOLz Tongue .
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
yes 32k is maximum limit because they are 16 bit integer Big Grin

i dont plan to change it however 32k item is more than enough ^^