Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming guild war system discussion
Thumbs Up 
1: The guilds will get a ticket once every 12 hours

2: These tickets will be used to declare war on another guild

3: The maximum number of tickets a guild can accumulate will be 2

3.1: The unused tickets will be wasted

4: Only guild leader and guild co-leader will be able to start a war on another guild

5: A guild can have maximum 2 war declared upon them. Lets say guild A and B declared war on guild D. The guild C will not be able to declare war on guild D. However, guild D can also declare war on guild E and F at the same time. 

5.1: Always equal number of players will be matched

5.2: For example, lets say your guild has 30 members and you decided to attack a 10 guild member guild. The top 10 players in your guild will be matched against that guild's all 10 members. Or lets say you have 10 members and the guild you attack has 30 members. In that case you will be matched against top 10 players of the enemy guild

5.2.1: The top players of the guilds will be determined by top trainers ranking. However, the guild leader or co-leader will be able to assign manual ranking to each guild member. So this ranking will be used first and if no rank is set, then the members will be sorted by top trainers ranking

5.3: If a member of a guild during the war leaves the guild, he/she won't be able to use his/her attack chance in that guild war anymore. The guild left member will not be able to participate any other wars for 12 hours in any guild

5.4: You will need minimum 10 members to participate guild wars

6: The wars will be like a double sword. So when you declare a war on another guild, automatically they will be in war with you as well

7: Each guild will have 400 starting guild score every week

7.1: You will gain guild war ELO score from only the ones your guild started the war and you will lose guild war ELO score from only the ones you are attacked

7.2: For example there are guild A, B, and C. If A attacks B and loses, the score of A does not change. If B is attacked by C and C wins, B loses score and C gains score.

7.3: This system is designed to prevent score abuse by having alt guilds

8: Each guild war will last 12 hours. When the time is up, the war ends

9: During each war, members will have 2 tickets to battle against other players. So you will choose your enemy in enemy guild to attack

9.1: Each guild member will have 2 defense point. Once he is defeated in match, his 1 defense point will be deducted and when 0 points left, no more enemy guild members will be 
able to attack that player

9.2: The more defense points remaining guild will win the war. If both sides have 0 defense points, no side will lose any score or will gain any score

10: The team of the defenders will be computer controlled like ELO battles

10.1: The players will be able to set both guild wars attack and defend teams

10.2: If no guild war defend team is set, the other teams of the defender will be checked by this order and the first valid one will be used : Bag > Elo > PvP > Random 6

11: Before each war starts, the member snapshot of the guild will be taken. So only those members will be able to attack or to be attacked

12: The guilds will have 2 separate guild war scores

12.1: The first score will be weekly. Each week, the score will get reset back to 400 and the top scoring guilds that week will get bonus gold from accumulated through the week gold

12.2: The second score will be all time accumulated score

12.3: The reset days will be 7, 14, 21 and the 28th days of the month game reset time

13: Through the week, 50% of all money generated in the game will be accumulated as guild wars money just like daily boss battles

14: The rewards will be like this. Number #1 guild gets 100x, #2 gets 100*95/100=95x, #3 gets 95*95/100=90.25x, #4 gets 85.73x, #5 gets 81.45 and so on

14.1: Here the full list by percentages of total accumulated gold : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...LDV7ZZ87A/

15: Each war win will grant you a war point. With these points, you will be able to get reward Pokemon from reward Pokemon shop
15.1: In order to prevent abuse, these reward Pokemon will be trade/sell blocked - account binded
15.2: The rewards will cost like below
☑ Common: 1 War Point (WP)
☑ Uncommon: 2 (WP)
☑ Rare: 4 (WP)
☑ Ultra Rare: 8 (WP)
☑ Legendary: 10 (WP)
☑ Starter: 10 (WP)
☑ Mega: 15 (WP)
☑ Mega-legendary: 25 (WP)
☑ Shiny: 30 (WP)
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 75 (WP)
☑ Mega-Shiny: 150 (WP)
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 300 (WP)

Ask any questions
honestly nothing to ask but very well made cefurkan im interested in seeing how this goes now lol
GhostJokerCoen
sounds good. i hope they don't affect top trainers ranking because that is a different thing.
(2017-06-07, 03:39 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: sounds good. i hope they don't affect top trainers ranking because that is a different thing.

yep unrelated
Nice Big Grin
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
5.1: You will be able to attack guilds against only 10% lesser member count having than your guild

I think this isn't good. Because, some guilds don't have 10 - 15 members,

I think, all of guilds can declare war each other

For example, ABC guild = 3 members   DEF guild = 15 members

DEF guild should choose 3 members to battle in the war.

This will be better I think, it will be more competitive
(2017-06-07, 09:54 PM)HeaT Wrote: 5.1: You will be able to attack guilds against only 10% lesser member count having than your guild

I think this isn't good. Because, some guilds don't have 10 - 15 members,

I think, all of guilds can declare war each other

For example, ABC guild = 3 members   DEF guild = 15 members

DEF guild should choose 3 members to battle in the war.

This will be better I think, it will be more competitive

your suggestion gave me great idea

here the new system

5: A guild can have maximum 2 war declared upon them. Lets say guild A and B declared war on guild D. The guild C will not be able to declare war on guild D. However, guild D can also declare war on guild E and F at the same time. 

5.1: Always equal number of players will be matched

5.2: For example, lets say your guild has 30 members and you decided to attack a 10 guild member guild. The top 10 players in your guild will be matched against that guild's all 10 members. Or lets say you have 10 members and the guild you attack has 30 members. In that case you will be matched against top 10 players of the enemy guild

5.2.1: The top players of the guilds will be determined by top trainers ranking. However, the guild leader or co-leader will be able to assign manual ranking to each guild member. So this ranking will be used first and if no rank is set, then the members will be sorted by top trainers ranking

5.3: If a member of a guild during the war leaves the guild, he/she won't be able to use his/her attack chance in that guild war anymore. The guild left member will not be able to participate any other wars for 12 hours in any guild

great idea! but i wonder if a guild war is declared will the player have time to set their team if they do not have a ELO team ready?
These Rocks are yung! I said with a posed look
This update is looking good, can't wait for it to be implemented ^^
(2017-06-08, 12:19 AM)Helpme Wrote: great idea! but i wonder if a guild war is declared will the player have time to set their team if they do not have a ELO team ready?

it will use the team at the moment player is attacked by enemy member

for players that are attacking, i will add another team option as guild war

so if it is set, it will be used, otherwise, current team of the attacker will be used
10: The team of the defenders will be computer controlled like ELO battles 

10.2: If no guild war defend team is set, the other teams of the defender will be checked by this order and the first valid one will be used : Bag > Elo > PvP > Random 6
(2017-06-08, 12:40 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: 10: The team of the defenders will be computer controlled like ELO battles 

Like ELO? First fix the AI. Of course you don't play or test, so you don't know how useless the AI is. You need to actually make it Artificial Intellect, not simply trash code.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
Sounds pretty lit Cef i think this will be a unique and valuable system. The only i have to say is - "EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING DOWN!" Tongue

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
(2017-06-08, 06:09 AM)Mysterium Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 12:40 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: 10: The team of the defenders will be computer controlled like ELO battles 

Like ELO? First fix the AI. Of course you don't play or test, so you don't know how useless the AI is. You need to actually make it Artificial Intellect, not simply trash code.

instead of gibberish complaining if you make suggestions it would be useful
(2017-06-08, 05:08 PM)zap10 Wrote: Sounds pretty lit Cef i think this will be a unique and valuable system. The only i have to say is - "EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING DOWN!" Tongue

yep gonna bring a lot of actions hopefully
(2017-06-09, 08:57 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

Fix the AI is gibberish complaining?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-06-09, 09:56 AM)Mysterium Wrote:

once you done with your project , you should make a suggestive thread for AI. We really need improvement in that^^
(2017-06-09, 10:07 AM)kane001 Wrote:

once you done with your project , you should make a suggestive thread for AI. We really need improvement in that^^

I will do that asap after I finish my primary thing.
(2017-06-09, 10:07 AM)kane001 Wrote:

yes this what we need
15: Each war win will grant you a war point. With these points, you will be able to get reward Pokemon from reward Pokemon shop
15.1: In order to prevent abuse, these reward Pokemon will be trade/sell blocked - account binded
15.2: The rewards will cost like below
☑ Shiny: 15 (WP)
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 25 (WP)
☑ Mega: 30 (WP)
☑ Mega-Legendary: 75 (WP)
good idea
correct order should be
☑ Mega: 15 (WP)
☑ Mega-legendary: 25 (WP)
☑ Shiny: 30 (WP)
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 75 (WP)
reason base price for unlocking ivs and nature of shiny and shiny legendary unlocking is way more greater than normal non shiny pokes also gem for evolution costs negligible in compares to unlocking price .
what others are thinking about @kane001 order?
I think, 

Shiny should be 25 WP

Shiny - Legendary  should be 50 WP

Because, Mega is stronger than the others, Normal Shiny or Legendary Shiny
in my opinion the order CeFurkan suggested is fine since the pokemons won't be tradeable so making them expensive would be pointless. As they won't be giving any monetary profit to us, they should be kept as furkan suggested.but mega and mega legendary should have price just like shiny and shiny legendary respectively.
i agree with umar because he is right we can't sell/trade them so they are bound to us which is even better i think so cefs order is fine.
GhostJokerCoen
True because we can't sell or trade them but if we could trade them i would go with kane
I agree with kanes order. Shinies are rarer then megas and that's how the order should be.
Making shinies easier makes no sense because it's Easy to get a mega gem by doing maybe 1 gym.
They could even get a common - rare for a few points, then mega it themselves very cheaply

Imo anyone who wants shinies to be easier then megas just wants it easy for himself
7: Each guild will have 400 starting guild score every week

7.1: You will gain guild war ELO score from only the ones your guild started the war and you will lose guild war ELO score from only the ones you are attacked

7.2: For example there are guild A, B, and C. If A attacks B and loses, the score of A does not change. If B is attacked by C and C wins, B loses score and C gains score.

7.3: This system is designed to prevent score abuse by having alt guilds

so how does it stop abuse
consider guild A, declare war on 2 alt guilds B and C../// thats  win for guild A cuz alt guilds B and  C are weak 

so war point to each player of guild ? thats maximum 2 war point a day sicne 1 war ends in 12 hrs

9: During each war, members will have 2 tickets to battle against other players. So you will choose your enemy in enemy guild to attack

9.1: Each guild member will have 2 defense point. Once he is defeated in match, his 1 defense point will be deducted and when 0 points left, no more enemy guild members will be 

able to attack that player

9.2: The more defense points remaining guild will win the war. If both sides have 0 defense points, no side will lose any score or will gain any score 

so elo starts from 400.
if its a 10 vs 10 player
max u can beat a player 2 times  that is 10*2 = 20 battles won

20 battles = ?xyz  how much elo score  how will it be determined

and if its max 20 battles guild A can win against guild B wont it be so obvious no guild will loose cuz the computer controlled battle it itself awful and terrible to defend 

Lastly WP required for mega and mega legendary should be lower then shiny and shiny legendary

as shiny >>> megas 

WP required for rewards are high i feel but since game is too easy i wouldnt complain